Males and Females

not surprised, just kind of disappointed. crushing disappointment in the same way a parent is disappointed that their child came out with only half their brain function.

everything in the world is for women. I was never lucky in communicating with girls until I realized that the essence of the problem is in me, and not in the world around me. I began to improve myself, to develop my charisma. I also started talking more with girls, even on dating sites like https://hookupmasters.com/. Here, by the way, you can read about best hookup dating sites. I highly recommend it.

Last edited:
and this is why you will never be able to buy a house or own property in this country.
if my credit is too fucked off to put my name on a mortgage
it won't be because of my refusal to pay hospital bills

it'll be because of the gap of time my mom had all her bills in my name
or the gap of time that the girl who used to beat me with the unbreakable umbrella was using my social security number to open up bank accounts in my name

also
i'm talking to a female social-worker to get my check turned back on
so if i have her talk to a real-estate-agent
i could theoretically use my back-pay to buy a house in cash
but i prolly won't

I'm the more rational one in my relationship and I gotta tell ya it grates my fucking nerves. Never go for crazy. Never even go for interesting, settle down with a 6/10 who does what you say and you'll be so much happier in the long run. If your libido takes a beating from the uglies just keep the lights off. Or fuck your libido, who cares, it dies on it's own eventually anyways.

I'm the more rational one in my relationship and I gotta tell ya it grates my fucking nerves. Never go for crazy. Never even go for interesting, settle down with a 6/10 who does what you say and you'll be so much happier in the long run. If your libido takes a beating from the uglies just keep the lights off. Or fuck your libido, who cares, it dies on it's own eventually anyways.

I think this is probably good advice for a lot of people who are high on rationality and/or wanting control (the latter is frequently the former but not always). "Interesting" or even 8+/10 just introduce too many "variables" that ultimately make life more difficult than it needs to be.

the only viable options for me are having someone ‘interesting’ or just staying single. relationships introduce variables and make life more difficult, i’m not gonna bother with that shit for someone boring/unattractive.

obvs there are degrees though, i draw a line at what i’d call ‘crazy’ lol

Reactions: Serjeant Grumbles
the only viable options for me are having someone ‘interesting’ or just staying single. relationships introduce variables and make life more difficult, i’m not gonna bother with that shit for someone boring/unattractive.

obvs there are degrees though, i draw a line at what i’d call ‘crazy’ lol

"Interesting" to most people turns out to be code for incompatible. Relationships do produce variables but they can either be multiplicative or negative. Two people trying to just go OFP are merely business partners at best.

So I've had the following scenario occur 3 times in 2019. I meet a reasonably attractive girl on Tinder / Facebook / etc. First few dates go well. Suddenly, the cling factor goes up to 11 and I'm getting texted every hour of the day, expected to hang out all the time etc. What happened to taking things slowly? Lord.

So I've had the following scenario occur 3 times in 2019. I meet a reasonably attractive girl on Tinder / Facebook / etc. First few dates go well. Suddenly, the cling factor goes up to 11 and I'm getting texted every hour of the day, expected to hang out all the time etc. What happened to taking things slowly? Lord.
you're not dating guys anymore?

It can be a mixed bag that's for sure. When I was doing the whole dating app thing about a year ago I met up with a girl & we had a nice little first date. Next thing i knew she was blowing up my Motorola asking me if she could spend the weekend at my house, pestering me about getting me to some stupid podcast she liked. Literally went from zero to fifty in a matter of 24 hours.

Guess there's a good reason why some of these girls are singletons.

The Wall/biological clock is probably becoming an issue for the girls you are meeting. Or, only personality disorders are all that's left on dating sites.

Reactions: The Ozzman

In your experience (IIRC you're bisexual?) are men clingier?

Maybe someone here can help me decipher this baffling text message I received last night...

6fdCojS.png

She's testing the water to see if she has a shot with you Jimmy. Reply back that you're ready and you can keep a secret.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd