Males and Females

I didn't get a place with my guy till we had been together for like.... four years I think? People always be rushing this shit. And end up fucked over and broke and not happy together.

Reactions: CiG
The hobby topic is strange. My colleague in the lab has recently asked me about my hobbies, an older woman, could be older than my mom I guess, and I didn't know what to respond and ended up with saying my biggest hobby is music. I immediately regretted saying that as I was asked what kind of music I listened to. The fucking dialogue always goes the same. I say some weird shit like classical and death metal, I said rock this time so she could understand and she said "given you like classical, how can you also listen to rock when it has no melody" or some shit like that. Oof, not again please. This woman listens to the worst garbage on the radio and when an italian 90's pop song gets cut off before it ends she complains that they always to this with Italian songs. Ugh.

If I said beer I would look like an unclean geezer alcoholic weirdo, so that would certainly be no better.

I wish nobody asked me about my hobbies. Hopefully work can become even more of my hobby though, I will work on that in 2020.

I got derailed. I don't even fucking know what I wanted to say in the first place so fuck off.
so the next time someone asks about your hobbies, just say something that has nothing to do with music

the woman I was briefly dating passed away. I know it wasn't anything super serious, but it still hurts. It wasn't too long ago that we were sitting in her car laughing together.

I have been drinking to numb the pain. Only thing saving my grammar is autocorrect.

Guys, I feel awful

EDIT: actually, why am I posting this here. Most of you misadjusted fuck ups are incapable of sympathy

I guy I knew about 20 years ago had that happen to him. They weren't serious, although he'd brought up the idea of marriage a few times, he'd brought up the idea of them moving in together, then she up and died on him and ruined all his plans. He was distraught, cried for days and ignored the few friends he had left. It was nearly 12 months to the day before he found out the girl was not dead and it was just and excuse to get the fuck away from him. Even her parents were in on the act because he was just too clingy and wouldn't accept that she wanted to break up. When we found out the truth we spent the next week pissing ourselves laughing.

Oops did you say something about sympathy?

I guy I knew about 20 years ago had that happen to him. They weren't serious, although he'd brought up the idea of marriage a few times, he'd brought up the idea of them moving in together, then she up and died on him and ruined all his plans. He was distraught, cried for days and ignored the few friends he had left. It was nearly 12 months to the day before he found out the girl was not dead and it was just and excuse to get the fuck away from him. Even her parents were in on the act because he was just too clingy and wouldn't accept that she wanted to break up. When we found out the truth we spent the next week pissing ourselves laughing.

Oops did you say something about sympathy?

Yeah, go fuck yourself. I hope you eat a bullet soon

Hey I didn't call you a dumb cunt or a piece of useless shit, I didn't even tell you to get the fuck over it. I simply related a similar story to yours and you tell me to go fuck myself and eat a bullet. Talk about unwarranted.

Actually, I apologize. I was being a dick for no good reason. I'm just a bit emotionally beatup right now. I am genuinely sorry

What I need is a long island and a fucking therapist. This was just so sudden that she's gone. Again, it wasn't even two weeks ago when we left the bar, sat in her car and laughed together for hours

Not needed, all's good.
You were being no more of a dick than the rest of us do on a daily basis.

Who I really feel bad for is her poor parents.
I've been drunk for several hours now.

Yeah, I may be an asshole but I'm not a psychopath. When you lose someone you cared about, even if it was a short time, nothing makes sense anymore.

i had a friend who was in a similar situation, but from what he was telling me she was just some ghetto booty call type that he picked up on at a 7-11 or something, they would mostly just get stoned and fool around. I rember he was telling me how weird it was that she hadnt called him for a few days and then we found out that she was killed in some drug deal related incident. Dude was a stone cold motherfucker but i could tell how it was on his mind everytime we would chop it up. He ended up having anxiety attacks or what not which we all knew stemmed from what happened
My condolences. You don't need to know someone well to appreciate that their death is a loss.
yea for sure.

this is actually a hilarious story

the woman I was briefly dating passed away. I know it wasn't anything super serious, but it still hurts. It wasn't too long ago that we were sitting in her car laughing together.

I have been drinking to numb the pain. Only thing saving my grammar is autocorrect.

Guys, I feel awful

EDIT: actually, why am I posting this here. Most of you misadjusted fuck ups are incapable of sympathy
i was gonna marry a woman that died
i got over it by fucking other women