Males and Females

Have any of the men out there cummed 5+ times in 24 hours? Cause I conducted a little experiment and the 4th time was terrifying. It was right out of the movie Altered States and sounded like I was either devolving to a primeval hominid form or transforming into a werewolf under the supermoon. To go a 5th round would surely be an irreversible regression, permanently going full ape.

original.png

Yeah, I've done that before. I've been on and off of testosterone for several years now. So, I'm basically horny 24/7, even during times where it would be inappropriate. But, hey, it is what it is

Yeah, I've done that before. I've been on and off of testosterone for several years now. So, I'm basically horny 24/7, even during times where it would be inappropriate. But, hey, it is what it is

so
you took a magic pill that transformed yopu into a 15-year-old
that's kinda weird, and tbh hilarious

Have any of the men out there cummed 5+ times in 24 hours?

yes
but ...i've never done it sober...

Cause I conducted a little experiment and the 4th time was terrifying. It was right out of the movie Altered States and sounded like I was either devolving to a primeval hominid form or transforming into a werewolf under the supermoon. To go a 5th round would surely be an irreversible regression, permanently going full ape.

hahahaha

me and this guy Scott used to share girls
until Scott got arrested
now, the girl who was dating Scott the day he got locked up is wanting to be with me
this girl's new boyfriend sleeps in The Bridge and she sleeps outdoors
she's wanting to cheat on him with me at night without anyone finding out

She sleeps outdoors? Is she homeless or just really enjoys nature?

Also, maybe I'm mistaken, but if she really sleeps outdoors, she can't smell too nice or be very hygienic..just saying

EDIT: I did consider you could always just ask her to shower before sex. Hmph, tells you how long its been since I've gotten any nookie...

You're talking to a waste of space crackhead whose idea of bathing is laying in the gutter after rain.
The rest of the stories you can take with as many grains of salt as you prefer.

Girl: "Want to have sex?"
Blurry: "After it rains tomorrow and you've showered."
Girl: "I'm booked solid tomorrow."
Blurry: "That's okay, I'll stare at your toes while you fuck other guys and then I'll go slops."

Reactions: CiG
That does make sense. Can't imagine any woman who's well off and have self-respect would want to bang you.

If you're really that propular within the female homeless demographic, maybe have one of them move in and clean them up a bit. Y'know, do something useful and kind for once