Males and Females

Well it only took like half my life but I finally found a beautiful Mistress to serve. Got my ass flogged and paddled while wearing a schoolgirl outfit while she watched Wayne's world lol

Yeah but the real question here is who was wearing the schoolgirl outfit?
thinking-pondering.gif

i just immediately assumed he was wearing it and didn't bat an eyelid. fairly standard behaviour for GMD, and let's not forget this is the same guy who expressed the desire to inhale a mistress' farts and hold them in "like a hit of weed".

:lol: quote plz

Started talking to this mistress on Fetlife recently. I'm hoping it ends up turning into a meetup at some point, unfortunately she lives across the country so it would take a little bit of planning for that to happen. I've wanted to be dominated since I was 14 and unfortunately the few girls I've been with have been vanilla or on the more submissive side. What CiG said about it being exhausting is true, it's like I feel like I have to change who I am just to enjoy getting my dick sucked. I don't care about getting my fucking dick sucked or sticking my dick in some girls ass. I want to lick a pair of high heels, have my face trampled, be degraded, be ridden like a pony while my ass is being beaten, inhale her farts and hold it in like a hit of weed, now that's the shit that gets me going!

So the girl I was banging said she’s “tired of being a free prostitute to me” and does not want to see me anymore.

Then within days posts instagram pics of her and a fat hairy guy looking at the sunset, going on long drives, jumping off a bridge into a river together, etc

I mean who does that lame shit? Wtf is wrong with women, was my ass licking not enough for you? It’s ok I preferred hookers anyway

So the girl I was banging said she’s “tired of being a free prostitute to me” and does not want to see me anymore.

Then within days posts instagram pics of her and a fat hairy guy looking at the sunset, going on long drives, jumping off a bridge into a river together, etc

I mean who does that lame shit? Wtf is wrong with women, was my ass licking not enough for you? It’s ok I preferred hookers anyway

Is this the same girl you were complaining about who had piss poor hygiene earlier? I mean how upset are you really about it.

Go find someone better and more well worth your time...and your nose...

Assuming that's a viable option for you to begin with, which I highly doubt quite frankly