Males and Females

God damn this girl doesn’t wash her mouth or pussy when we do it, her breath smells like garlic and her pussy smells like week old mackerel. Her asshole is actually her best smelling hole

how can I tell her without hurting her feelings

Did the first time not tip you off???

Or was her hygiene actually passable at that time?

Either way, that's a #1 dealbreaker to me. Time to move on. I understand that you ain't going to smell like a rose 24/7/365, but ffs...no grown man or woman should be gag-inducing during coitus

Reactions: arg
I forgot to mention, this girl works at my office, just hired a month ago actually, and I believe our boss will try to bang her because he’s making her go on a 3 day “business trip” with him. Fuck me

I forgot to mention, this girl works at my office, just hired a month ago actually, and I believe our boss will try to bang her because he’s making her go on a 3 day “business trip” with him. Fuck me

Yikes, so it ain't like you can just drop her and then move on as if nothing happened.

Well, I guess it's ol boss boy's turn to learn about her abysmal hygiene.

haha working on that
it was surprisingly not difficult

get food
she offers weed and we smoke it in a park
hang at her place
play motionless in white
make vodka crans
Hey wanna see my tattoos and I take off my shirt
Hey I have some too and she takes off her shirt
Want a back massage, sure
How about an ass massage, ok
Can I lick it, if you like

On the first attempt, wtf

This is poetry. Good job.

This is poetry. Good job.
Hey bro I missed my triennial Czech visit, need to go back this year

anyway I figured out fucking a real girl is almost exactly the same as fucking a hooker, except you save some bucks but get a less hot girl

on the 4th time fucking her she was lying on top of me saying emotional feelings shit and i wanted to run

I’m gonna keep screwing her though, until it fizzles out by itself, or the boss finds out and things go to shit

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
so the coworker i was screwing got fired 2 weeks ago because she would not screw the boss. hr made up a fake reason to fire her because they are ass kissers of the boss. i visited her in her hometown 1 week ago and screwed her a few times. i probably will visit her again

so the coworker i was screwing got fired 2 weeks ago because she would not screw the boss. hr made up a fake reason to fire her because they are ass kissers of the boss. i visited her in her hometown 1 week ago and screwed her a few times. i probably will visit her again
so
now that she's not your co-worker anymore
no one's gonna be able to fire you for fucking her
kinda sad about her getting fired though

does she still smell like the bottom of an old shoe?