Males and Females

If you would be willing to do some extra laundry and cook food at least four days out of the week, I'd be more than willing to prostitute my European-ship for your cause :)

great page hahah

Wait, DG is a Christian?!?!? This just gets better and better. Or is it a different one?

It would also be fun to deadlift her and then bone her in the church basement amirite?

Current DG is indeed a Christian. Probably the same one. I do change my mind rather often. Those things would not be fun, I fantasise about taking this girl out to dinner and watching drive-in movies together and that kinda cheesy ass stuff - she's too innocent to be exposed to my deadlift -> basement fuck routine. And if she isn't really as innocent as she looks/seems then she shall cease to be dream girl, as it is these very reasons that put her in that lofty position.

Also the fact that I jack off about 8 times a day at the moment means I have no sex drive which might factor into not wanting to do bad things to her.

8 times a day is a lot, Jesus Christ. DG looks like such a fucking sexy sexpot though, I can't believe she's so innocent. She is truly every man's dream girl. I'm rooting for you - make the magic happen. Deadlift her off of the treadmill and take her to Abney Park (it's in Stoke Newington so like, be careful) cemetery and do her in the abandoned chapel there among all the broken glass and jackdaws!

8 times was a lie, it's barely once a day to tell the truth. It's just embarrassing that one single masturbatory session per day is enough to noticeably impair my sex drive. What kind of a man am I!?

Thanks for the rooting, and she is indeed a sexpot.

I pissed off most of the hot girls who I know before I left for Christmas. Maybe I can happy them up now.