Males and Females

Ozz. Put on a flannel shirt so you look like a beastly lumberjack, go over there now, break down the door and say "I'm here to fuck you". Boom. Door is back open, and you wiggle it in.

Either I'm just completely out of touch with the world or she sounds a bit nuts.

The correct answer to the text is "why haven't YOU kissed me?" Don't just take it! Bend her over!!!

Fucking hell Krig you have lost a bunch of weight, looking good btw :)

Ozz. Put on a flannel shirt so you look like a beastly lumberjack, go over there now, break down the door and say "I'm here to fuck you". Boom. Door is back open, and you wiggle it in.

props_tool_time_binford.jpg

Either I'm just completely out of touch with the world or she sounds a bit nuts.

The correct answer to the text is "why haven't YOU kissed me?" Don't just take it! Bend her over!!!

Well, I think she's sexually deprived and wants some of 'that' type of attention. I have a feeling if I go through with this, I'll get used and then she won't talk to me anymore because she got what she wanted. I was in a similar situation with a different girl and now the two of us hardly talk anymore.

yeah, still not happy though. Still a fat bastard

and Ozz, dont waste your chance

Well, I think she's sexually deprived and wants some of 'that' type of attention. I have a feeling if I go through with this, I'll get used and then she won't talk to me anymore because she got what she wanted. I was in a similar situation with a different girl and now the two of us hardly talk anymore.

I suppose it's up to you. I did state my honest opinion that she sounds nuts. You think she's just trying to use you for validation? It's not unheard of to flirt aggressively with someone who you know thinks you're hot with zero intention of anything really happening.

I think you need to rape her!!!!!!

Krig - I hear you, I don't think I'll ever be happy, but it's still better than the alternative (gaining it all back and feeling stupid that you got halfway there and then failed)

Are you fucking kidding me? You are such a bitch man! THATS WHAT YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING!!!!! HUMP AND MOTHERFUCKING DUMP!!!!1111

Well, I have not been in this thread for a while for whatever reason...but I have to ask...OZZ- WHAH DA HELL IZ AMATTA WIDJU???

Aww, that's the first time I've been quoted in a sig.

<3

and Ozz, dont waste your chance

Definitely won't. She told me she's going to 'see what she's doing this weekend' (whatever that means)

I suppose it's up to you. I did state my honest opinion that she sounds nuts. You think she's just trying to use you for validation? It's not unheard of to flirt aggressively with someone who you know thinks you're hot with zero intention of anything really happening.

I think you need to rape her!!!!!!

I think I need to raep her instead.

Are you fucking kidding me? You are such a bitch man! THATS WHAT YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING!!!!! HUMP AND MOTHERFUCKING DUMP!!!!1111

Yo dawg, I herd you liek being a womanizer so we put King Drunkard around a bunch of wimminz

Dude stop being a dunce and introduce yourself to the 21st bra. There's nothing wrong with a booty call for both sides. You know, a lot of women actually enjoy sex too. Maybe not with you, I'm just speaking in generalities here. But if the chick is basically pleading for the cack, you need to give her the cack.