Males and Females

I don't consider sex to be an important part of my life but I have to fuck my girl, right?

You could lock her in a cupboard with two glory holes in it, one where her arse goes and one where her mouth goes and make sure there isn't enough room for her to move.

Then when she's all horny and excited, put some gay music on and go out.

So I've been "seeing" this girl for about 3 weeks now and everything is going smooth, it's really laid back. The only problem is we live about 30 miles away from each other and the craziest thing happened the other day! She calls me in the middle of the night telling me that someones trying to break into her apartment front door! I couldn't fucking believe it, I mean I was stunned, and I was so full of adrenaline, I couldn't get back to sleep.

So I've been "seeing" this girl for about 3 weeks now and everything is going smooth, it's really laid back. The only problem is we live about 30 miles away from each other and the craziest thing happened the other day! She calls me in the middle of the night telling me that someones trying to break into her apartment front door! I couldn't fucking believe it, I mean I was stunned, and I was so full of adrenaline, I couldn't get back to sleep.

So what happened? Talk about an unfinished story!