Males and Females

So this girl is either completely living in la-la land or she's flirting with me via texts. She texted me today saying she got my email and said she was super excited to learn Greek from me. I texted back "your enthusiasm makes me happy." She texted back "your happiness makes me enthusiastic!" Sickeningly cute.

Rebounding or not rebounding, you're having fun and feeling good and wanted and isn't that what counts? Let her Christianity become an issue when it does, and it might never even come up.

Just two unsolicited cents from someone who believes dating and relationships should be approached with blinders on barreling ahead at the speed of light.

Also Hez it isn't American, look at Jeremy Kyle FFS. You're just all zen and shit because you can deadlift 4 ladies.

Fuuuuuuuuck there's one girl in this shithole of a town that I think is really fucking cute... I've sorta had a bit of a crush on the lass for a short while. She actually likes a bit of metal, too, which is cool.

But I just found out she's only 16, which sucks, cause I can't act on it now. :/ I mean, she'd be legal; but I got values, y'know? Normally I look down on dudes in their early 20s that go for chicks that young. :/

Anybody else ever experienced this at my age?

WTF at the violent reactions to girl troubles. Is that an American thing? I've cheated on people, been cheated on, and most people I know have been in similar situations, but not one of us has ever smashed anyone or been smashed as a consequence. Not that I'm advocating infidelity or anything, it's just that beating the crap out of someone doesn't seem like a very mature response to me...

If I was with a girl and some fuckhead ended up sleeping with her, I would end up rearranging the dude's face. That's just the way it fuckin' goes, bud, there's just things you don't do, some impulses you do not act upon, or there will be consequences.

In regards to dudes getting retribution for dudes fucking there gfs,this reminds me of my ex,I worked with her bf at the time and he thought he was some martial arts expert,he went all over Asia and to the US to train and thought he had it over me.I was civil to the dude but in the end he pissed me off so much with his posturing,thinking that he was a badass that I went right ahead and stole her off him and continued working alongside him,in the end I told him why and called him out to show me his shit,he refused and ended up putting a restraining order on me.There's nothing I like better than try hards mistaking kindness for weakness.

But I just found out she's only 16, which sucks, cause I can't act on it now. :/ I mean, she'd be legal; but I got values, y'know? Normally I look down on dudes in their early 20s that go for chicks that young. :/

Anybody else ever experienced this at my age?

Talk to Mort.

:lol: I was actually thinking about him when I wrote the post, but I'm hoping he's not the only other one.

SORRY MORT I STILL THINK YOU ARE A COOL DUDE

So this girl is either completely living in la-la land or she's flirting with me via texts. She texted me today saying she got my email and said she was super excited to learn Greek from me. I texted back "your enthusiasm makes me happy." She texted back "your happiness makes me enthusiastic!" Sickeningly cute.

Go for it man. She really likes you.

sloughfeg: To be a dick and anything, but could you, seriously, put spaces between words and commas? Would be much appreciated as it makes posts easier to read.

Also, I should go into counseling school and make big bucks off you people. There's enough drama here to fuel the entire TV schedule.

I really can't see your point dude!! How many spaces and commas would you like me to use? Frigging grammar nazis,it's like a plague on this forum.We need a sub-forum for wanna be academics.

I apologize if English is not your first language. It's just that there are reasons why there are grammatical rules, one being that it gets easier to understand one another if we all use the same standards. Not that harsh, eh?

You should see if she wants to go out to eat or to a movie or something.

I should not ask her out after one tutoring session, because she'll interpret that as me setting up the whole Greek thing in order to ask her out. I need to make it look like a consequence, not an aim.