Males and Females

I've gotten my gf into a bit of metal. She even asked me to burn a bunch of metal cd's for her. She only likes cleanly sung trad metal, power metal and thrash though. I don't think she appreciates any extreme metal at all, because she's gay and weak.

In other news, she's not talking to me right now. I'm pretty terrible at relationships.

Problem with most chicks I've met that are into extreme metal is they seem to go the heavily tattooed/pierced route. Can't there just be more normal people who like weird/obscure shit? So very tired of people fitting into molds/stereotypes, but they are unfortunately all too true.

I've found two girls that appreciate metal. One fits the stereotypical idea of a "metal girl" she was cute though. But lived like 14 hours away so it didnt work out. The other one I was talking to for a while, and she knows I was into that shit, but then neglected to tell me she liked that kinda stuff. Too busy sucking my friend's dicks I guess.

Also if we were to have a contest on this board for who is the worst at relationships, I'd be the winner for damn sure.

Too busy sucking my friend's dicks I guess.

Also if we were to have a contest on this board for who is the worst at relationships, I'd be the winner for damn sure.

I wouldn't be upset over something like that; most women would probably turn you down for that option.

I've gotten my gf into a bit of metal. She even asked me to burn a bunch of metal cd's for her. She only likes cleanly sung trad metal, power metal and thrash though. I don't think she appreciates any extreme metal at all, because she's gay and weak.

In other news, she's not talking to me right now. I'm pretty terrible at relationships.

Probably shouldn't have told her she's gay and weak for not liking extreme metal. ;)

Also, /bro-hug

Even if I did tell her that she's gay and weak she probably wouldn't care and would just make fun of me about something. Anyway, I think she might actually be physically stronger than me, which I'm totally ok with because I think that's hot. At least she appreciates Running Wild. Seriously, if your chick likes Running Wild you're pretty much set. She likes some underground rap though, and I don't understand why because I don't find it musically interesting at all. Rap is dumb and the only appeal of it is that it has "clever" lyrics about dumb real life things. Fuck that.

I think we're ok. We offend each other and then we talk about it and then it's fine eventually. We're retarded.

edit: also, went goth clubbing tonight. Some weird chick who looked like she took a million tons of hard drugs kept touching me randomly and being fucking weird. Despite that, shit was cash. That shit is always cash.

The last few posts in this thread are pretty hilarious.

I could never date someone who liked all or most of the same music I do because it would feel competitive. I also don't know if I could date a violinist for the same reason. I think MP and I are just right. We like different bands and subgenres but we're open to/turned on by the fact that the other likes metal at all. Amorphis is our crossroads.

Perhaps. But going to shows together would be a plus.

Problem with most chicks I've met that are into extreme metal is they seem to go the heavily tattooed/pierced route. Can't there just be more normal people who like weird/obscure shit? So very tired of people fitting into molds/stereotypes, but they are unfortunately all too true.
The top one if she lost all the... shit. Seriously, what's wrong with plain Jane?

I like it in moderation. The new girl dyes her hair red and has a nose-ring.

I usually dont make a big deal about what music the girl tends to like. Like this current girl Im talking to has pretty much a generically shitty taste in music, so we dont talk about music that much. I do have one friend that for some reason, really really likes Iron Maiden, so every time we hung out, we'd listen to Iron Maiden which was fine by me. But then she gets points deducted for wanting to listen to Deathcab For Cutie. I just tell her no and to shut up while Bruce is singing.

Oh lord my girlfriends parents are going to let me stay over their house when I come down to see her this summer...

GOING TO BE SO AWKWARD.

EDIT: inb4someagerelatedjoke

That sums up JBs (Mountains of Lard) relationships. Love it.

My place of employement hired some new moderately attractive girls that are somewhat on the heavy side. I should try and get with one of them.