Males and Females

Oh lord my girlfriends parents are going to let me stay over their house when I come down to see her this summer...

GOING TO BE SO AWKWARD.

I never found this awkward for some reason.

That sums up JBs (Mountains of Lard) relationships. Love it.

My place of employement hired some new moderately attractive girls that are somewhat on the heavy side. I should try and get with one of them.
That's how I started my love life. Best of luck.

No, but my new one's are Pentecostal. Still think it's a good idea to get on good terms with them early on. I'll probably meet them this summer.

This is what I aspire to

Rachel : Jerry ...

Jerry : Yes?

Rachel : I've been doing a lot of thinking.

Jerry : Aha?

Rachel : Well, I don't think we should see each other any more.

Jerry : Oh, that's okay.

Rachel : What?

Jerry : Nah, that's fine. No problem. I'll meet somebody else.

Rachel : You will?

Jerry : Sure. See, things always even out for me.

Rachel : Huh?

Jerry : It's fine. Anyway, it's been really nice dating you for a while. And ... good luck!

This is what I aspire to

Rachel : Jerry ...

Jerry : Yes?

Rachel : I've been doing a lot of thinking.

Jerry : Aha?

Rachel : Well, I don't think we should see each other any more.

Jerry : Oh, that's okay.

Rachel : What?

Jerry : Nah, that's fine. No problem. I'll meet somebody else.

Rachel : You will?

Jerry : Sure. See, things always even out for me.

Rachel : Huh?

Jerry : It's fine. Anyway, it's been really nice dating you for a while. And ... good luck!

When my ex asked me how I felt a few days after we broke up she looked annoyed when I was a bit blasé about it.

Oh lord my girlfriends parents are going to let me stay over their house when I come down to see her this summer...

GOING TO BE SO AWKWARD.

EDIT: inb4someagerelatedjoke

I did something relatively similar which I hate thinking about, but it wasn't awkward at all and in fact was a great time. Got a lot of sex too. Loved it.

Same thing happened to me, wasn't really a big deal, though it does suck not being able to sleep together/wake up together.

Zeph - Pentecostal, eesh, good luck - they were the featured subgenre of X'ianity in "Jesus Camp!"

V5 - HOW'D IT GO?!?!?!

Cyth - you'll work it out. Glad you like goth clubbing. I agree it is hot for chicks to be strong.

Jimmy - definitely the second one. I fucking love dykes/slightly butch girls who have long hair.

Not being on the pill rules, I initiated three-input this morning, MP is happy. Spring is in the air.

It isn't Sunday yet, Laura! I work in the morning and then make the absurdly long trip to her house! I'm thinking it'll go well :)

Man I miss those days when everything had to be so secretive. I remember when my ex went to go visit her Dad in Springfield, IL and she invited me up. The only rules were we had to sleep in different rooms, I remember banging her on the floor literally a wall apart from her Dad passed out in a recliner. Also got to have sex in their whirlpool tub when her Dad & step mom were at work. Fun shit. I miss it.

When I was desperate and lonely a few years back I randomly started hooking up with this chick and sneaking into her house for a few weeks. Too bad she was fucked up and I eventually distanced myself from her majorly. Plus she was a hipster. I don't think I'll ever be able to say I have no regrets in life because of shit like that.