Males and Females

I met this girl on OkCupid, and then there was a fire in her apartment building, so her insurance put her up in a hotel downtown. Lately I've been going there after work to have free dinner, drink about five glasses of free wine, and then going up to her room for sexytime. And of course having the continental breakfast in the morning and walking to work. It's been pretty much the best of times lately.

I met this girl on OkCupid, and then there was a fire in her apartment building, so her insurance put her up in a hotel downtown. Lately I've been going there after work to have free dinner, drink about five glasses of free wine, and then going up to her room for sexytime. And of course having the continental breakfast in the morning and walking to work. It's been pretty much the best of times lately.

The way that story started off I thought it would end with you banging a high-end prostitute. I am very disappointed.

sounds fricken awesome

Had another nice evening walk all over campus with Wondercat tonight. We made out in the elevator when we got back to her dorm, then went our separate ways to do homework. Ladies and gentlemen, we're official.

Fyi Zeph i'm bringing my top-secret experimental mind transferral device with me when i roll up to Maine this May, so that i can steal your obnoxiously awesome, perfect life and give you mine.

Fucker.

Amusingly, my girlfriend knows Alissa and is hoping to get a threesome with her. I find the blue hair rather horrible but am generally amenable to the concept.

On a more positive note on my side, Latvian chick at work passed me her number and told me when her days off were and winked at me when I left work last night. *shrug* Should I just fuck the shit out of her? I reckon it'll be awkward to have to put up with her at work. So maybe I'll leave it and just go pick up random hoes. Or rather, just abstain for awhile and concentrate on other shit. Hah.

WAIF: Who is Aiyssa? You should have a 3some. The blue hair should be interesting to look at when you're doing her from behind.