Males and Females

You mean sleep with Derek? I'd do it if he paid me enough probably, but "enough" would be a lot of money.

I do sort of wonder what he would be like sexually, but I guess I wonder that about most people, most recently a new coworker. He weighs like 40 kg and has a lisp and a really tiny mouth and acts like a nervous boy-child, and has a small scooter as his primary mode of transportation. I bet he would have a nervous and very light, clammy touch.

You mean sleep with Derek? I'd do it if he paid me enough probably, but "enough" would be a lot of money.

I do sort of wonder what he would be like sexually, but I guess I wonder that about most people, most recently a new coworker. He weighs like 40 kg and has a lisp and a really tiny mouth and acts like a nervous boy-child, and has a small scooter as his primary mode of transportation. I bet he would have a nervous and very light, clammy touch.

Derek would try to be super passionate at first and kiss you all over and then while he's trying to figure out how to operate the vagina you'd get annoyed and be like "thats ok just stick it in" and then he'd nut in about 2.5; fin.

Do it woman! Just spread your legs and he'll find his way in. It will take like 5 seconds of your life.

:lol:, you guys are a bunch of funny bastards.

I should get back onto the market of Perth soon. I'm already single, so now I just have to get my self confidence back. I know the girls over here in Perth aren't exactly the brightest bunch as well.

lol so Monday night I asked her out again just to see if I could turn this around/be direct/be confident, and she said yes. Then I said "alright well I'd love to chat with you again and see your smile; Wednesday morning's probably a good time, or maybe after class?" and she hasn't texted me at all since that.

Seriously, bitches be tripping. :zombie:

I don't see why that's hokey, it seems pretty suave/sweet to say to me. Plus she buys into cheap compliments anyway; I knew this because just a week ago I was talking to her and told her she was really cute and I had a crush on her and she texted back "lol you made me blush :(" or something equally goofy and flirty. It's just fucking irritating that she stopped talking to me out of nowhere. It isn't like I punched her in the face or something.

I predict she'll probably be back at some point.