Males and Females

Somehow I doubt that is the reasoning, but I hope (to some extent) that you're right and she'll decide to start talking to me again some time.

I don't know, I think in the beginning being sensitive and cute is fine but at some point I think a girl wants you to man up and treat her like shit (ignore her/hard to get/mystic). Seems to work.

Only if they are jaded bitches (no offense to current gf).

Not really dude. It also depends on how you say it. Honestly, guys should be careful saying stuff like that. I wasn't saying that Andy shouldn't say it, and he clearly knows she reacts well to those kinds of remarks. Some girls can't help but laugh, and it has nothing to do with being "jaded."

50 bucks is chump change when you're rolling in it like I am, sport. But yeah it wouldn't be my first choice. Though my one experience with a virgin was a good one, he was a young metalhead pup who understood the concept of "man up and treat her like shit."

V5 I dunno what her deal is, but fwiw if some guy I was trying to decide whether I liked said that, I'd probably subtract a few points. Then again perhaps normal women like to be fussed over and complimented.

I'd say fuck her and move on. In my experience if you just don't care they'll come back, or you'll find someone else and then they'll be jealous, which is always a plus.

Coming from your perspective the term happy long-term relationship is my throe.

I'm pretty sure you used throe incorrectly, and I don't know what you think my perspective is, but I doubt it's correct either.

However, based on some of you're other posts I am under the assumption you have no desire for a relationship, short or long, at this time in your life.

You're probably right on both counts, but I have a feeling that your idea of a relationship is much too puritanical for my taste.

Plus I just wanted to post some Bill Burr :p

I think horse-chick has accepted the fact that I want a threesome w/ her, she even offered us w/ the polish chick to sleep at hers yesterday. I wouldn't survive to go clubbing w/ them before that so I went home, they wanted a girls night or something. Polish chick is hesitant and she also phoned me at like 2:30AM drunk saying she loves me and shit. Me fucking my previous one-way love in a three-way can end in two ways. Both include tears.

You're probably right on both counts, but I have a feeling that your idea of a relationship is much too puritanical for my taste.

Well, I'm not sure what you mean by that exactly, but no we aren't swingers :p .

Plus I just wanted to post some Bill Burr :p

The guys Burr is imitating obviously either have issues with manhood, or married the wrong women.

-------------------------
you should get some other dudes to join, that's a lot of holes for just your dick

Translated:
You should ask me to join, I want to have a "sword fight" with you

well if one slipped out during dp and crossed the other, i wouldnt mind lol.

I was just thinking, if I go to the modelling thing, there better be some female ones there. Think of the possibilities. All of the hottest girls from the campus could be there and in a flirty man watching mood.

I better get a fucking hair cut.