Males and Females

OK, I'm starting to feel unsafe going back home. This is getting really shitty. Hopefully I can get my landlords to throw her the fuck out, and if the police need to get involved, so be it. She thinks I ruined her life, and now she's trying to ruin mine. I found happiness and serenity, and she's trying to take it away.

I am not stooping anywhere near her level, not talking to her or responding to anything to do with her. I'm so glad I have all my friends on my side, but Stephanie needs to get lost right now.

Glad you think so.

My professor who is also my mentor suggests reporting this to judicial affairs. She needs to get the fuck out of Dodge.

What do you mean by "mentor"? You have a professor to whom you talk about your personal affairs? I've never heard of that; is it a counseling thing?

On point: that's unfortunate she's acting that way. Hell hath no fury...

What do you mean by "mentor"? You have a professor to whom you talk about your personal affairs? I've never heard of that; is it a counseling thing?.

She is the Classics prof at UMaine and I am her protege. We're very close. But she is also qualified in counseling.

My friends are going to try to hold an intervention session with Stephanie tomorrow night (with me absent) and tell her to back the fuck off. If she refuses, we will get authorities involved.

In my experience if she doesn't get physical there is nothing you can do. She can talk all the shit she wants. I can't believe you still live there/"milk was a bad choice"

Flattered I made Ondra's sig. :kickass:

I'm back at the University after a day trip to go get my new car (pics at some point). Not sure whether I want to go home tonight. My friends are offering their place to crash at for the night till I'm sure whether I should go back home.

I'm very happy with how I'm dealing with all this, just being serene and taking all this shit, since she can't hurt me. But she crossed a line yesterday with those death threats towards Hillary (my new girl). Luckily, as far as I know, she hasn't sent anything directly to Hillary. I'm just going to stay away until she gets her act together or makes like horseshit and hits the trail.

As I recall she is short and fat, I doubt she's capable of doing much damage.

Also, wtf did you do to her? She dumped you, as I recall...fucking psycho bitches.

As I recall she is short and fat, I doubt she's capable of doing much damage.

Also, wtf did you do to her? She dumped you, as I recall...fucking psycho bitches.

Simple. I got a new girlfriend. She objected, and I told her that I can't deal with her problems and have any emotional investment in her anymore since that has caused me only pain. I said it was a mistake to try to be friends so soon and that we should keep distant for a while. She took that as complete abandonment and betrayal, and is now psychotically apeshit.

I don't see how any of this could be unfair to her, and she's basically trying to embroil my whole social circle into a civil war.

Sorry for being thick about the Latin. I wish I hadn't been right in that case. In any event, congrats on the new car, carry a knife or pepper spray etc.

Poor taste or not, I can't help but imagine her as Mortianna the witch from "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves" when she lunges at Morgan Freeman with a spear.

350full.jpg