Males and Females

Does it make me a bad person to think this is hilarious? ah fuck it :lol:

Dude, what the fuck is her problem man? Tell her to smoke some dope or something or take some sort of depressant to calm that bitch down. I mean, she's a goddamn perfect case of psychobitch that was just waiting to unleash the fury on you at some point. Was she like this at all when you were actually dating?

I find it pretty funny too.

Holy crap though, she's totally scary.

What exactly was the "episode" of her's in Uganda?

Well I fucking didn't realise some girl texted me asking me to hang out until it was way too late and I forgot about the modelling thing, which was today.

So today was fail.

I love that there is a team of experts keeping an eye on her since she returned from Uganda. That makes a great hollywood-movie beginning. It makes me curious what happens after the titles? Will she become a giant octopus?

:lol: Zeph, sorry,

...but I just love the scene where you go to the university psychiatrist or whoever she is and you complain about the fact that you and your girl broke up and she's a little bit mad, and she replies: "don't worry mister Smith, our people are working on that since she returned from Uganda". :lol:

Goddamit, this is the best drama since divine_torture's suicide.

I can't even imagine what the tortured kaleidoscope that is her brain must look like. Imagine what her thought processes must be. Has she tried eating things that aren't food or cutting off appendages yet?

There's a lot of doom and gloom in this thread. I can't say I'm going through the woes of some of you (e.g. Zeph, tough ride dude, hope it gets better)... anyway, something to lighten shit up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha so I was walking through the student union today and the chick I was talking about was sitting around (skipping class actually, something she claimed to me that she "never did") looking kind of tired/depressed and holding this other dude's hand. Same dude was around last week right about when she stopped caring about me. Good for her, I think, but all I could do was laugh to myself and grin and feel fucking happy there was finally closure.

tl;dr: real lols were produced and i ain't even mad