Males and Females

UPDATE:

There was an intervention by the university today. They sat down with Stephanie and told her everything that she had done, and made it explicitly clear that it is NOT my issue but hers and that she needs to knock it the fuck off. They set parameters on her such that she is not allowed to email me or send me text messages and, since we still live together, to keep communication to an absolute minimum. They told me that if she steps anywhere out of these bounds I should not hesitate to call them and, if necessary, the police.

This is a great relief, since when the university people called me they told me they made things brutally clear to her, so I now feel comfortable being in my house, and if anything shitty continues, she'll likely be thrown the fuck out.

So basically, whether she stays on good behavior or bad, I am able to carry on with my life with peace of mind.

So at this point the conflict may be at a resolution. We now return to our regularly scheduled forum banter.

I am both happy and sad. Happy that you feel safe now but sad that we won't get any more entertainment from your situation.

MDF will be interesting. Kevin has known Stephanie (he dated her best friend) longer than I have, and I'm pretty sure he is unaware of all this stuff going on.

Ex girlfriend and I decided to talk about everything and clear everything out of the way last night. It was kinda romantic especially since the setting was by the river watching the skyline. Unfortunately nothing happened but what it gave me was good closure. We still hung out for supper after and today at uni for the entire day. The closeness is still there but the only difference would be that there's no sex and no obligation to see each other as often outside of uni.

I feel a whole lot better about the situation but I'm still hurt, and that'll heal over time. I'm still not ready for the dating game and I'm not sure if I can be bothered with casual random hook ups just yet. More inclined to be pushing out more musical material, try to get a job at an engineering company and get myself fit.

Who's next in line for massive drama? I have nothing but Dakryn-isms to report. Going to see MP after work today for the weekend, weather is going to be warm/nice and I get to ride the new shinkansen line there and back! /train nerd