Males and Females

Zeph, maybe you should be filming this stuff. You could make like weekly episodes or something, documenting it all as it unfolds.

Has anyone else checked the site multiple times today specifically hoping for a continuation of Zeph's story?

Sorry for the Dakryn-esque combo breaker but I kind of want to marry MP sometimes these days. But I know I really just want a goofy wedding and am not interested in cohabitation or anything, so I'll repress those urges.

Awww. That's how it starts :Smokedev:

Edit: @WAIF: I don't see what's so thrilling about it, although the quote Onder selected was pretty hilarious out of context.

Filed a report with the campus police today. Today I got more ridiculous text messages about my sexuality and another apeshit email that made little to no sense from her.

I've decided to crash at my friend's house tonight, perhaps longer until I see something the fuck done about her.

And now here's the tricky thing. I'm seeing my girlfriend tonight and I think I have to tell her about this whole situation. She knows Stephanie is having bad psychological but is not aware of the threats. I better tell her because the police had me give them her contact information today and it would be shitty of me not to tell her before they do, if they do.

I would say that the possibility of homicide, the mysterious Uganda incident, and the involvement of some shadowy secret committee make it pretty damn thrilling by the standards of this forum.

If I hadn't explained it before, what happened in Uganda was that she was completely shocked by witnessing the environmental and social injustices of a third world country firsthand, and that fucked with her majorly. She basically went apeshit at everybody on the class (ecology) trip and threatened to leave the group. They nearly put her on a plane home, but managed to calm her down.

That's pretty much all I know about it.

The girl I didn't text is still speaking to me and I *could* still go to the next modelling rehearsal if I find the courage.

Maybe you could resolve it by doing things that are even more insane. Like get a birthday cake sent to her with a picture of gnome on it in Icing that says Fuck you FRED! or something.

Or get loads of sand delivered to her parents house or something. Fuckloads of pizzas too. Just anything to confuse and diffuse the situation.

Oh fuck am I sick of hearing my flatmates shag. Urgh. The noises.... are..... horrendous. I think she's one of those girls who like it rough and "'unwilling'. The noises make me feel like I'm inside a horror movie.

Fucking gross shit.

I hate to make light of a totally fucked situation; but godDAMN, that quote in Onder's sig is so hilariously memeworthy a la extreme advertising.

I'm sorry Zeph, that sounds like an increasingly fucked situation. But I liked AoN's idea, so here goes:

tumblr_ljko9fUpp61qd9yzw.jpg