Males and Females

Well fuck you for trying to put me down you inbred pack of coons. I'm better than any of you and so is the shit in the tracks of the soles of my shoes.

Mathiäs;9750508 said:
Question:

Would guys date, or even try to get to know, a former drug addict and overall bad person who allegedly has 'changed'?

Yeah, sure. If they seem like a good enough person, why not? Everybody deserves a chance to change, and if the person is legitimate about it, then all the better. If not, then it's an experience, good or bad, and there's always something to learn from that.

I'd date a former addict. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt

Bugger, there's no thumbs up smilie I can add.

Well fuck you for trying to put me down you inbred pack of coons. I'm better than any of you and so is the shit in the tracks of the soles of my shoes.

Just a quote so you don't edit it afterwards. Nothing personal, it's just the edit police, chasing those who edit their posts too much.

Why would care what some fat amurican bro-tard with shit taste in metal thinks?

I love raging on the internet, it's fucking hilarious.

Well folks. I was at a small party last night. My ex was there along with most of our common friends. All was going reasonably well until I get these text messages from her, COMPLETELY unprovoked:

"Don't tell me about your crazy girlfriend. I will kill her."

"...because i think that little cunt is too weak to hurt me. And i will destroy her for being weak. Because i can."

Later on we all went outside to juggle torches, when she said to me "This is why your girlfriend isn't allowed near me, because she can't handle this shit."

I didn't respond, and left the party to go to a bar with another friend for a couple hours. I then returned to the party around 1:30 AM. By then, the ex had left and I was told that she was acting like an asshole to everybody there.

When I said she hit rock bottom, I now mean she has gone below rock bottom into the Hell below it.

I will be out of town most of the day to get my car from southern Maine, so I won't witness much of the aftermath today. But basically my friends are going to talk to each other and see what we can do about her. She needs help, majorly.

I'm not sure what QED means but shit dude. I hope she doesn't end up killing herself or something, it sounds like she's on that path.

Wow, she sounds fucking insane. Keep reporting. I know this is shitty for you, but we on the internet have enough emotional distance to find this pretty fucking funny.

Glad you think so.

My professor who is also my mentor suggests reporting this to judicial affairs. She needs to get the fuck out of Dodge.