Males and Females

This could be your problem. The absolute worst thing a guy can do for himself is talk to a cute girl at a bar and completely ignore her less-cute friend.

I don't go out of my way to hang out with girls I have absolutely no interest in. I wouldn't simply not talk to a chick I have no interest in, though.

I already know my biggest problem. Being an open-book and caring too much. It's hard to change that part of my personality (and I wouldn't want to completely anyway) but I've gotten better about it. It's hard for me to completely leave someone I like alone.

My female's offspring is quite the specimen. While it does tend to soil its own clothes due to repetitive shifting and subsequent movement of its diaper, I have noted that many of my tests on it have turned out to be positive stimuli. These include non-linguistic utterances and exercises which simulate aviation.

I don't go out of my way to hang out with girls I have absolutely no interest in. I wouldn't simply not talk to a chick I have no interest in, though.

I already know my biggest problem. Being an open-book and caring too much. It's hard to change that part of my personality (and I wouldn't want to completely anyway) but I've gotten better about it. It's hard for me to completely leave someone I like alone.

We all have that problem to some extent, I think. If you have to ask yourself if you could be a little less fussy/smothering that means you're being FAR too attentive.

Yes. Well, first I'd say "I'm happy with my body type, so if you can't get over that, then too bad." If she has a problem with my body type and can't possibly live with it, she can go find somebody she's attracted to. Try not to be such a condescending prick, by the way. Not everybody has to act the way you think they should.

Ok man, calm down. I just wanted clarification because I've never heard (read) someone say this before.

KD is the kind of guy intelligent girls with slightly feminist personal beliefs avoid like the plague.

The feeling is mutual. My girlfriend is intelligent but isn't a feminazi biatch, which is why we make a good couple.

How is it possible to be slightly feminist? If you mean that these hypothetical intelligent women only care about women having equal rights and nothing more, then wouldn't everyone including men be slightly feminist (or is that profeminist? I don't remember)? Moreover, if someone doesn't think women should have equal rights they are a dumbshit, but either way are entitled to their own retarded opinion, in which case I probably wouldn't be dating them because I don't date stupid broads.

Having said that, and I'm just kinda guessing right now, then I'd say my girlfriend is slightly feminist and intelligent, so...so much for your theory? lol

It's not about whether you believe women should have equal rights so much as whether a dude is likely to say "Quiet the men are talking," which I can picture you doing.

It's not about whether you believe women should have equal rights so much as whether a dude is likely to say "Quiet the men are talking," which I can picture you doing.

I think about saying this quite often to males and females alike. Usually someone else (one of my minions) takes care of it for me though.

We all have that problem to some extent, I think. If you have to ask yourself if you could be a little less fussy/smothering that means you're being FAR too attentive.

Hit the nail on the head. I like to reassure myself of something that isn't there.