Males and Females

Oh I know, it's just a gut "ew, commitment" reaction. I think I've mentioned a few times that I am not a monogamous person by nature and this is all a bit challenging sometimes.

We have had talks about this sort of thing, and his take has always been "I don't need anyone, but I like having you around and I'd like to keep you as long as you'd keep me." D'AWWWW GAY

When I met my wife, I absolutely didn't want to commit to a relationship either, but I loved her so much that I figured I should just go with it. I don't think she wanted to get serious at first either, but we both realized that we finally found someone that was a good match, which is really hard to do, if you think about it.

I had a final "conclusive" meeting in the counseling office with Stephanie and my other friend in this whole mess who was going to room with her this Fall, but backed out when she saw how Stephanie was treating me. (this friend, ironically, is my first ex-girlfriend, who is now pretty much my best friend, and she's been on my side of the issue the whole time).

Basically, despite all the threats and abusive bullshit she has committed against me, she still does not realize that the issue is with her not dealing with life. She still thinks it is all my fault for leaving her by the wayside (well guess what, you dumped me genius). She declared never to be friends again, and said the same to Megan (the other friend).

I've always been an open door, and she is determinedly closed. The burden is on her to deal with it and not me.

Anyway, the "resolution" is that we are fine still living together until our lease runs out in August. We will be minimally pleasant as housemates but are to communicate no more than that. Fine with me. I will only have to be here for 7 weeks in the middle of summer and am very mobile beyond that.

So things are said and done but it looks like she learned jack shit from this whole experience. Well I'm sure she'll have a great life henceforth....

She sounds like a sociopath and a lost cause. She'll probably be miserable her entire life and eventually commit suicide or go to jail if she keeps that crap up. In any event, glad to hear you're still in one piece Zeph.

I'm never going to care regardless. I'm 24..... closer to getting stuck with whoever because there's a soulmate for everybody. What does your bitch face look like ?. I'll probably die before you.

Broke up with my girlfriend who I'd been with just 3 weeks, and she is going absolutely nuts...

"OH I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU" "I FUCKING HATE YOU" "I WANT TO KICK YOUR ASS" "I LOVE YOU AND WANT TO BE FRIENDS STILL" "I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT CRYING WITH MY DOG"

Swear women are fucking nuts sometimes.

Broke my nuts fucking just 3 women, and she is going...

"OH I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR ASS" "I FUCKING HATE MY ASS" "I WANT YOUR ASS" "I LOVE YOU AND WANT YOUR ASS" "I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT CRYING WITH MY ASS"

dammit, i need to stay off the forums tonight...