Males and Females

Swear women are fucking nuts sometimes.

Seriously. I just had a similar 2-week relationship which started off because a girl had a huge crush on me and then all of the sudden she lost interest. I hope I never have to deal with a girl like that again. Way to fucking lead me on.

Ugh. Bit drunk now.

People I go to a bar with every Tuesday because they have discount drafts tonight. A girl there I had interest in, but dropped because of above-mentioned girl, is now taken and her new boyfriend was there. That fucking sucked.

Probably my issue though. It's like I value women for the chances I have with them rather than anything else. It's like there's a void in my life that I need to fill in order to truly focus on the things I really want to do for myself, such as academics and career stuff. Now I'm just in a funk and can't stop thinking about how I will possibly acquire another girl in the future. It sucks and it needs to stop. I accept that I will be most likely single the whole summer and come this Fall who knows what will happen. But that's a long way away.

Advice to you guys: this is what happens when you end a 2-year relationship, having had little relationship experience before those 2 years. It's like an addiction that went cold turkey and it takes months to recover.

Advice to you guys: this is what happens when you end a 2-year relationship, having had little relationship experience before those 2 years. It's like an addiction that went cold turkey and it takes months to recover.

Yeah I was in the same boat, little relationship experience prior to a 3 year relationship. After the first month I was alright, but uh, yeah. A girlfriend would be nice.

At any rate, I don't care what reactions come from her...I made the right choice breaking things off with her because truth be told I had feelings for another girl and it wasn't fair on anyone involved.

So I was upfront about it, and she has been bouncing back and forth between hate and happy. I'll do my best to be 'understanding' and all, but whatever.

Seriously. I just had a similar 2-week relationship which started off because a girl had a huge crush on me and then all of the sudden she lost interest. I hope I never have to deal with a girl like that again. Way to fucking lead me on.

Ugh. Bit drunk now.

People I go to a bar with every Tuesday because they have discount drafts tonight. A girl there I had interest in, but dropped because of above-mentioned girl, is now taken and her new boyfriend was there. That fucking sucked.

Probably my issue though. It's like I value women for the chances I have with them rather than anything else. It's like there's a void in my life that I need to fill in order to truly focus on the things I really want to do for myself, such as academics and career stuff. Now I'm just in a funk and can't stop thinking about how I will possibly acquire another girl in the future. It sucks and it needs to stop. I accept that I will be most likely single the whole summer and come this Fall who knows what will happen. But that's a long way away.

Mmm, well expressed. I am interested to see how you get through this.

Two years ago when I was finishing school and in the midst of my website project, I felt like I was finally on that path to personal excellence I had been awaiting for years and years. Then my job situation changed, I lost a lot of free time, and to make things worse my desire for a mate began to obsess me, to the point that I now dread the thought of spending an entire weekend alone at home.

Life's been pretty unpleasant overall this past year, but one thing I've done for myself is to cultivate a real social life for once, and with it a level of confidence such that I actually feel in league with many extroverts conversationally (even if I still lag behind them in personal magnetism / charisma). I have a much better 'read' on the average person now, and I can occasionally start up lengthy conversations with total strangers. I take great pleasure in knowing that I was able to use a largely compulsory change in life circumstances to become a more well-rounded person.

Perhaps something unexpected will come along to put the wind back in your sails, or a new rhythm in life will become apparent to you. I hope so anyway.

3 weeks and she's saying she loves you? Good thing you got out of it.

Yeah, normally I'm the one to be quick to get attached, but Jesus H. Christ three weeks is ridiculously short to come to the assumption you love someone. Scary even for me.

Tbh, I'd rather go through chicks every couple of weeks than be stuck in the drug-ridden, antisocial rut that I've been in for the past year.

I JUST WANT SOME COMPANIONSHIP :(

Eh, fuck it. I don't even care for a relationship at the moment. Focusing on my education and my health only. Maybe, i start caring for one when i start my career.

Eh, fuck it. I don't even care for a relationship at the moment. Focusing on my education and my health only. Maybe, i start caring for one when i start my career.

It's not really a long-term relationship in particular I'm after (although it'd be nice). Just any real female companionship would be nice... someone to snuggle with, make out with, etc. I'm just stuck in this rut, alone in this tiny-ass village and it's getting to me.

Even having a job would be nice cause at least then I can socialize with girls at work, haha... but I've been applying at every job in this town and still nothing. Fucking economy's in the shitter.