Males and Females

All men are.

Well some of them aren't SECRETIVE about it, last 2 guys I dated certainly were more up front with it.

I choose Vacant Planets.

lol.....cute.

I would pick (A) for aug's question and (B) for Vacant Planet's question. The equipment is never as important as who/what is attached to it. Besides huge dicks are no good unless you enjoy a ripping sensation where your perineum actually tears and bleeds, and you feel a rectovaginal fistula is imminent.

I agree about choice (B), while I hope for both, safe bet is (B), I feel the more attractive the guy is the more willing I am to do some wild stuff, etc.

Hi I tried to have sex last night but could barely keep my dick up because I had drank too much. Ended up just spooning the gal, pretending that that was precisely what I had wanted to do all along.

Hi I tried to have sex last night but could barely keep my dick up because I had drank too much. Ended up just spooning the gal, pretending that that was precisely what I had wanted to do all along.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....unlucky. I had sex yesterday in a love hotel that smelled like stale smoke and landfill sites. It was good though.

haha no way! Cheapest one I could find in Ikebukuro! :D

I wish they done 10min stays :(

LOL. I hear ya, sometimes it takes a creative mind to fill up those 3 hours on "rest" stays. You ever stay at a Chapel Coconuts? The disco lights in the jacuzzis are pretty sweet.

I'm rather worried that my boyfriend's bum may prolapse if we carry on pegging as often as we have been. Oh well...

Fucking weakling faggot boy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....unlucky

What's more, a blowjob would probably have made me eventually be able to go through with it, but I couldn't ask her to do it because she had shaved her pussy, while I haven't shaved my balls in months. Had she not had a shaved pussy herself I would've asked her. Lots of small things like that can fuck it up for a neurotic wreck as myself. :erk:

What's more, a blowjob would probably have made me eventually be able to go through with it, but I couldn't ask her to do it because she had shaved her pussy, while I haven't shaved my balls in months. Had she not had a shaved pussy herself I would've asked her. Lots of small things like that can fuck it up for a neurotic wreck as myself. :erk:

I had no idea you were such a spaz, christ. Unless your chick is Marina_K, a simple "You will do this now" should suffice and result in profit.

I had no idea you were such a spaz, christ. Unless your chick is Marina_K, a simple "You will do this now" should suffice and result in profit.

If she IS your chick, this will result in a lot of blood and most probably a rectal prolapse (on your side).