Males and Females

Mathiäs;9925290 said:
It seems to me that dismissing something because it's been called into question is fairly ridiculous.

It's not ridiculous at all when the evidence is strong and the argument is rigorous. You're just intellectually lazy. You offer nothing to rebut the argument.

By the way, the amount of people riding Cythraul's dick on this forum is hilarious. It's just like when Dodens still posted regularly and was a huge ass all the time. Everyone was too scared to comment on how much of a tool he was for some reason.

You're just pissed because you know I can school you, pal.

There's a shitstorm brewing.

16b35e74-e487-4b15-ba00-83efe4965da9.jpg

The shit hawks are shwoopin low Randy!

It's not ridiculous at all when the evidence is strong and the argument is rigorous. You're just intellectually lazy. You offer nothing to rebut the argument.

You're just pissed because you know I can school you, pal.

This is because I honestly do not care. Having a debate on antidepressant effectiveness is not at all appealing to me. I'm also not knowledgeable in the subject at all besides having witnessed them work firsthand.

Same here, one of my favorite shows. It's fuckin' genius. I watched the Christmas Special with one of the friends tonight, pounding back some brews. "Ricky, you can't sell dope in church, it's disrespectful!" Haha.

I'd date dudes probably 20-35, bone 16-60.

Missing Man-Purse's birthday tomorrow for the 4th year in a row, but this time it's his fault because he made other plans and his brother is in town. The past 3 years failed because one of us was in Japan and the other was in the US.

Sucks but I'm kinda relieved at the same time, he's so hard to shop for.

So I'm meeting this 20-year-old girl for the second time later today and we're gonna drink beer. I suggested playing some pool, but she's not into that. Wonder what will happen.

Eventually she will get bored and leave you to play with your pool stick and balls alone.

So I've been out on two dates with the 20-year-old, but I don't know where this is leading. I mean, we've been having good times, but no kissing or fondling or any of that stuff yet. I've been trying to show her that I think she's interesting and nice, and occasionally I think I get some sort of positive response, but for the most part she just seems neutral. The last date was Tuesday, and we sort of agreed to seeing each other today, but I've been having doubts, so I haven't called her or anything. I mean, I'm doubting what she wants. And then I texted her today, riffing on an in-joke about jizzing in my pants, something we talked and laughed about on the last date, but she just texted me back saying something to the equivalent of "stop that." I mean, what the fuck? I'm trying to create moments of unity or something here, while still giving her space. I realize she may want to take it slowly, but I'd appreciate it if she at least gave me some signs.

What I'm saying is, I get the feeling that when we hook up, she's enjoying herself (if she's not faking, but why would she do that?), but I also get the feeling that I'm the active party in getting there in the first place.

Great job!

I am planning a spectacular day to celebrate MP's belated birthday. No idea what the heck to get him as a gift but I'll figure something out.