Males and Females

I'm never horny. Being 24 it freaks me out because around 16 through 20 was horny all the fucking time. Now woman actually like me and feel like fucking shit. Fucking annoys the shit out of me. I start to hate myself. Because I don't feel the way I use to am somewhat turned off by any form of intamacy, but then I think maybe I feel like shit because am deprived of it and it will make everything better if I care. I don't know.

Jacking off after getting high out of my mind on incense is pure win.:Spin:

I'm never horny. Being 24 it freaks me out because around 16 through 20 was horny all the fucking time. Now woman actually like me and feel like fucking shit. Fucking annoys the shit out of me. I start to hate myself. Because I don't feel the way I use to am somewhat turned off by any form of intamacy, but then I think maybe I feel like shit because am deprived of it and it will make everything better if I care. I don't know.

drugs?

Long distance suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

Krampus, what are you and Man Purse doing? I assume you're both moving back to the states, but are you gonna be in the same area? Living together?

I don't know yet. Probably not living together. I don't know. Now is a weird time to be thinking about that. I need to get past the "holy shit America is a carnival of real men who weigh more than me" thing first.

Hmm, men are supposed to hit their sexual peek in mid 20s, and women in their 30s. Not always the same for everyone obviously. Are you on anything?

I don't know yet. Probably not living together. I don't know. Now is a weird time to be thinking about that. I need to get past the "holy shit America is a carnival of real men who weigh more than me" thing first.
Crazy huh!? Where are you living here?

I'm gonna be the first man to live to 200. You just watch. I'm gonna (hopefully) be the crankiest old fuck around.

So have any of you academics here had to deal with issues of relationships between students and teachers? I had a talk with my professor (and soon to be boss) today on the fact that my new girlfriend happens to be signed up for my Greek class this Fall. She said that it was fine, but just to be safe, that she would grade her instead of me. Hopefully that all works out.

So have any of you academics here had to deal with issues of relationships between students and teachers? I had a talk with my professor (and soon to be boss) today on the fact that my new girlfriend happens to be signed up for my Greek class this Fall. She said that it was fine, but just to be safe, that she would grade her instead of me. Hopefully that all works out.

nope. I keep it strictly professional. I don't even date classmates

I've been wearing men's cologne and every time I smell myself I just want to hump my own armpit. Luckily Man-Purse will be back in America soon.