Males and Females

zabu of nΩd;9943777 said:
Man this chick is going to be a real challenge... she's probably the best opportunity i can hope for though.
DON'T take this attitude. Your attitude should be "why not, since I don't have anything better going on today" rather than "why not, since I'll never get anything better." Don't stop looking for other girls (and if you're not looking for other girls...start. Jesus christ, dude, bust a move) but there's no reason not to see where this goes. She should basically feel like you're kinda into her so you'll hang out and kiss and shit, but if she wants to hang on to you she has to give you a reason to stick around cause otherwise you'll go elsewhere. There is nothing less attractive than desperation.

That said, you should totally go for it. Odds are it leads to sex, and even if it doesn't just getting hands-on with a girl is always nice.

I think we've given all the advice we can on the zabu situation. Good luck man. Lay that pipe man! :lol:

Ok, now it's time to get serious. At exactly 8 PM EST I'll be boarding a flight to Hawaii for perhaps the last time in my life. I'm heading back to paradise in an attempt to reclaim what was once mine, in a way.

Ashley and I will have been "broken up" exactly five months to the day tomorrow when I surprisingly show up to her door. I've already gotten shit from the one friend I told and my mom and dad about the situation because my brother accidentally told them what I was doing. My mom was more concerned about me being ok and hoping it works out but just bitched me out for not telling her. My dad pretty much said, "fuck bitches, make money." But then eventually conceded, "Hey man, you gotta do what you think is right and I'll support ya."

So anyway, the reason for me spending the cash, burning vacation days, and putting myself in such an odd position is because I need both an answer and closure. I'm not scripting out what I'm going to say to her, just tell her how I feel, tell her the truth about me not being able to pretend like I'm ok with just being her friend, and wanting to know whether there's a future for us or not. If she says yes, then we'll take it a step at a time from there. If she says no, then I'm done. My mindset right now is stuck in waking up hoping this will be the day that she may call and realize what she has done was stupid and beg me to come back to her. It could happen, but I'm tired of waiting. I'm just not a patient person and I think five months is plenty of time to figure this out. I've got a lot of shit on the horizon, and my future pretty much depends on these next several moves.

Call me stupid all you guys want, but this is what I gotta do.

I can understand doing that for mental closure, though it seems dumb from the outside. Anyways, I love this song.

Last edited by a moderator:
@rick i just hope you don't show up at her door at an awkward moment like when she has another dude over.

Yeah. Don't be the other dude who tries to win the girl back when she's about to fuck/just fucked a guy.

If Rick has the sense of timing I do then he'll show up at her door when she's not there, then show up again later and she's still not there. And by then the neighbors get suspicious, call the police, and Rick finally sees her because she was informed of a creepy person stalking her.

:lol: rooks...

I already have it planned out.

I arrive in Honolulu at 5 AM. I'll pick up my rental, head to the hotel and shower. After showering I'll walk down to the nearest cafe and grab a cup of coffee and a paper. I'll drink said cup of coffee and read said paper. By this time it should be around 8 AM. I'll head back to my hotel room, throw on my boardshorts and grab a towel and walk down to the beach. I'll lay out in the sun for a couple hours and take a few dips in the ocean to get myself all nice and oceany smelling. I'll head back to my hotel, style my hair up with a little Brylcreem, throw my clothes back on and head to her side of the island. By this time it should be around 10ish. Since the school she works at is still on summer break, she probably won't be waking up until 11-12, so before heading over to her place to surprise her, I'll hit up McDonalds and grab her her favorite breakfast (sausage mcmuffin, no egg, and a hashbrown, no drink). However, before I arrive at McDonalds I'll call her house phone because her mother will be up drinking coffe and watching the news. I'll ask if she or anyone else in the house wants some breakfast before I head over. She will most certainly be surprised by this news as well, but since Ashley will be sleeping she won't just wake her up to tell her I'm on the island let alone heading over there as we speak. This is a calculated risk because there is a slim chance she might wake her up, but hospitality makes me look good in the eyes of her family, and it's just a nice thing to do therefore worth the risk. After grabbing Ashley's breakfast I will arrive at her house and wait for her to wake up and watch the show.

After that I'll just offer to take her out somewhere to talk and then once we return back to her house I'll do what I flew all the way out there for, and that's get an answer.

Damn I'm smooth.

What the goddang hell is Brylcreem?

Do your best, you're the man.

Due to my employment I will not see MP until Friday. We will fuck each other's brains out in the car on the side of the road in broad daylight as soon as he picks me up. PON FARRRRRRRR

^ Be sure to drink plenty of water if the weather is hot, to avoid dehydration.

Or swallow a lot of semen, whichever.