Males and Females

I think any woman you have had mutually pleasurable sex with will want to cling on the prospect of having you again sometime in the future. That's to WAIF and Zeph

Scratch what I said before: my ex Julie apparently "misses me fuckloads", and had a 2-3 hour discussion on Sunday about me, with one of our friends. I'm hoping she doesn't want to be my friend; I'd rather be fucking dead than speak to her again.

Haha. Even if it was possible, I don't know if I would demean myself by even thinking of hitting that again. :lol: What a psycho she was (and still is, if she thinks I will be her friend again :lol:). I am of the firm belief that she needs help.

He has a point. My ex is not the most attractive girl out there (in fact my current gf says she has no idea why I had ever been with her in the first place) so it is possible she has those kind of feelings lingering.

Based on Facebook RJ's gf wasn't that stunning either. Being honest here. Could be a similar dynamic going on.

He has a point. My ex is not the most attractive girl out there (in fact my current gf says she has no idea why I had ever been with her in the first place) so it is possible she has those kind of feelings lingering.

Based on Facebook RJ's gf wasn't that stunning either. Being honest here. Could be a similar dynamic going on.
Yeah, my ex definitely wasn't gonna win any awards or anything, I smell what you're cookin' on that one. It's possible. Either way though, I am not sticking around to find out. :lol:

Pretty sure said feelings would linger right up till she fucked someone of equal or greater attractiveness/sexual virtuosity (and no offense, RJ, but...)