Males and Females

I don't think I've ever dated a girl who enjoyed metal. The girls I know who share the same music taste as I do tend to enjoy their share of drama. Fuck that.

My German girl will be leaving soon, in a couple of weeks. I'll be back on the market. Either way, I don't really have time to do much dating in my final semester of uni. The occasional fuck on the side would be cool though lol.

My chick wasn‘t into metal but she likes Inquisition. She was always interested in what I listen to and she just likes Inquisition the most.

I want a girl like this.

angular_momentum.jpg

It's time to change my avatar.

Jeremy: Yeah, I don't get Vimana either, there's no universal date where the "I love you"s should start, I think. Whatever works.

It depends. But love is definitely a different thing from infatuation and lust. Most of what your typical Western-er thinks of as love is not love.

I fell in love at first sight once. I was completely crazy for the girl for four years. I literally felt ill when I was away from her. It was better/worse than drugs.

Im 18, never been in a relationship. And after taking a gander at this thread, im not sure whether to think thats good or bad yet :dopey: My friends indicate that im behind schedule.