Males and Females

So I deleted my OKCupid account, because I can't be arsed to write to women who won't ever write me back. Sure, you shouldn't judge everyone by the same standards, but I'm getting pretty fucking tired by this 30:1 or less answer ratio.

So I deleted my OKCupid account, because I can't be arsed to write to women who won't ever write me back. Sure, you shouldn't judge everyone by the same standards, but I'm getting pretty fucking tired by this 30:1 or less answer ratio.

I have yet to get a girl to respond back. I don't even hit on them, usually I just ask them a question based on their profile. One girl was into some cool music like Joy Division and Bauhaus and I was interested in what she thought of Dead Can Dance. No fucking response. Shame too, she was gorgeous.

The only messages I've sent are the Judas Priest lyrics one to a megabitch who basically said I'm not rich enough for her, and one that was just a youtube url of some song (can't remember) to krampus.

I haven't had any chicks send me messages other than megabitch specifying how my means couldn't support her. Basically I just like looking at the chicks who checked out my profile. Lots of B-A-U-tiful girls.

You are more impatient than me, then.

I have yet to get a girl to respond back. I don't even hit on them, usually I just ask them a question based on their profile. One girl was into some cool music like Joy Division and Bauhaus and I was interested in what she thought of Dead Can Dance. No fucking response. Shame too, she was gorgeous.

Par for the course for the site it seems. If she doesn't respond, she's not interested (from my experience). If she gives very terse replies to questions you ask, she's not interested.

How old are you guys? Chicks seem to get less flaky the older you get. And yeah, if you don't get a reply, try not to get butthurt. If it's not going to happen you don't want to get your hopes up anyway. I find it helps to write messages drunk. That way if you wake up and have a reply, it's a nice surprise, and if not, you won't really remember.

I just don't have the motivation to come up with some semi intelligent shit to say to them that doesn't sound like I might have sent the same thing to 100 other women. If they were sat next to me it would be worth it but blurgh. The internet is not worthy.

I won't see MP for a bit because he's confronting his dad about his alcoholism, which has been a long time coming for 26 years. Gonna give him all the time and space he needs.

Thanks Overwatch. I think this will be a big period of closure from him. Free of financial, living and now finally emotional dependency.

a grl was walkin wit her bf 2 skool. nd she sed 2 him as dey was crossin da rode "bbz will u luv me 4eva??" he said "no". the grl was sad n ran across da road and she was hit by car. her bf ran over to her. she ded. he cryed and wispered to her body "i ment to say i will luv u 5ever..." (dat mean he luv her more than 4ever)

I'm too sexy for this thread.

right-said-fred-144348.jpg