Males and Females

I feel ya. I got a few replies but nothing ever really went anywhere. So I took my photos down and now my profile is just a bunch of snark; I should delete it. I just concluded that either (a) I'm unattractive, or (b) there is something about me that is a huge turn-off (e.g., I'm a smoker). I seriously think it is generally irrational for men who don't look like a male model to spend any substantial amount of time trying to do online dating. GO OUTSIDE!

Both a and b are wrong.
I am probably going to delete my account.
I got linked up with a guy that seemed to be attractive and we had some things in common, I gave him my number and we were texting a bit, made plans to hangout last weekend and when I called & text to confirm I got no response. Not sure what that is about.

:) Spent the whole day with my girlfriend, ended up meeting her mom and grandma and they seemed to like me well enough. Gotta be up super early tomorrow to help her move out to college

MP is going to move out of NY within the month, probably to Texas, and I need to decide/arrange whether I will go with him. My dad is not well and I would feel so guilty for leaving my parents but I don't even like it here and I know staying is attractive largely because it's the "safe" option. I would also feel guilty not choosing to go where MP goes, and it makes me super uncomfortable that he is actually basing his future on where I want to live, because I don't know where I want to live.

Maybe I'll just go camping for a week alone with a pile of LSD and "find myself." Errrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkk

My girlfriend is a paradox sometimes. I last saw her Wednesday and since then I've heard very little from her (I'm traveling this whole time). She rarely answers my texts or FB messages, making me think for several days that something is wrong or I'm losing her or something (I'm prone to paranoia sometimes). But then I get a call from her last night while I'm on a bus in Cleveland and she told me she misses me so much that it's wretched. It's like she's incapable of romantic communication through electronic media and is a different person in person, much more affectionate and what not.

Sent this to a girl

I would like to make a complaint.

Since looking at your profile I've noticed some unknown foreign matter stuck to the screen of my computer. It would be satisfactory if you could come here and wipe it off.

She replied with

WOW

My girlfriend is a paradox sometimes. I last saw her Wednesday and since then I've heard very little from her (I'm traveling this whole time). She rarely answers my texts or FB messages, making me think for several days that something is wrong or I'm losing her or something (I'm prone to paranoia sometimes). But then I get a call from her last night while I'm on a bus in Cleveland and she told me she misses me so much that it's wretched. It's like she's incapable of romantic communication through electronic media and is a different person in person, much more affectionate and what not.

man that would be tough. i don't get those people at all! how hard is it to just hit "reply" and send a smiley face or some tiny token of acknowledgement?

She may feel uncomfortable. I can see how electronic expression can be awkward, especially with affection.