Males and Females

Yeah, I'm really awkward with expressing affections online too, but in person I'm generally not. It is fully understandable.

Zeph, I've been there too, and it generally makes me either miserable or just pissed off knowing that the other party involved can't be bothered to just have a short conversation over text. Excessive communication isn't required, but ignoring me isn't gonna work either.

How long does it take for sex to become enjoyable? I've had sex a few times and it was kind of a letdown.

Take a cue from George Costanza and combine your favorite activity with sex. So in your case, bring a Latin 101 textbook and read it while on bottom.

How long does it take for sex to become enjoyable? I've had sex a few times and it was kind of a letdown.

You have to realize that it‘s your fucking mission to do things that you enjoy thinking about while masturbating. Just do the things that make you horny. Thinking about whether she likes it or not is overrated. She will like it when you will. That is 1) the truth, and also 2) it makes you a male. That turns her on. Spread that ass and lick the cunt. Then just finger her button and tell her she‘s a fucking slut. And when she‘s near orgasm, spit on her face and when she tries to wipe it off with something, just don‘t let her. She will fucking love it, and then just shove your dick into her mouth and suffocate her with your cum.

Well, I guess it depends. Does the man with the van provide enough light in the potato shed where he houses you? Does he use lube? Does he promise to let you go if you call him daddy? All those things factor in, you know.

You have to realize that it‘s your fucking mission to do things that you enjoy thinking about while masturbating. Just do the things that make you horny. Thinking about whether she likes it or not is overrated. She will like it when you will. That is 1) the truth, and also 2) it makes you a male. That turns her on. Spread that ass and lick the cunt. Then just finger her button and tell her she‘s a fucking slut. And when she‘s near orgasm, spit on her face and when she tries to wipe it off with something, just don‘t let her. She will fucking love it, and then just shove your dick into her mouth and suffocate her with your cum.

I'm so glad I'm not female and living in the Czech Republic right now.

Wait, aren't you a guy?

Yeah.

I'll keep all this in mind.

Well, I guess it depends. Does the man with the van provide enough light in the potato shed where he houses you? Does he use lube? Does he promise to let you go if you call him daddy? All those things factor in, you know.

This made me laugh.

This is smart. Listen to Onder. No bigger turnoff than someone who just wants to appease the lady like some kind of bitch.