Males and Females

People shouldn't kill themselves unless they really mean it. If they fail, it just makes things worse. Psych hospitals have a tendency to rush people into shitloads of prescriptions for medicines they probably don't even need, and not to mention the endless pity from everyone you know.

GUYS GUYS DEREK LOST HIS VIRGINITY
Yes, I did. The user formerly known as krampus speaks the truth.
And I've had a self-imposed ban on myself in this thread until I had sex, so I can post again. :lol:

I got a former high school classmate's number while I was working in retail. She is alright looking, that is all.
I texted her first to see if we could hang out, and she was busy so I let things pass and didn't talk to her for a while. Then she texts me and tells me that she is going to be home alone that night. So, I decide to come over. I have 3 condoms in my pocket just in case.
Upon housing entry, I hug her, and she seems to like it. We sit on the couch together, and we small talk about life in general. I'm making her laugh. I touch her lightly during conversation the first few minutes. I back off, repeat the process. Then my hand goes on her leg, touches her hand. We are now holding hands. I break this off, repeat again. My leg is over her leg. I go in for the kiss on the lips, I get it a couple times. Then she gets on top of me. We are now making out. I get on top of her. We start removing clothing little by little until we have no clothes on. We go to the bedroom.
Sexual details: I fucked her in missionary, doggy, and she rode me. She tried to give me a handjob, it didn't feel good. I got her to give me a blowjob, unfortunately she couldn't deepthroat. :lol: I get her to cameltoe slide me. I tittyfuck her, not much feeling there. I'm as sexually adventurous as I've ever been...and I can't cum! I'm hard throughout the whole time, but I never came. We fucked for about an hour. I used all 3 condoms because they were getting wore down from the boning.

I guess I'll see her again when she invites me over.
And I did it 2 days before I turned 23.
Mission accomplished. :)

Well, fuck. I was gonna post about how I'm pretty nervous about staying over at my girlfriends dorm this weekend ... and I guess I still did ... but ^5 Derek!

:lol: jesus fucking christ

It would have been one thing to see him say, "Ya I did it and it was just as good as I thought it'd be!!!" But the descriptive narration of the events was a little unexpected. I have a sudden urge to wash my brain out with some bleach.

But seriously, congratulations Derek, your man card has been reinstated.

Fuck. I'd love to have sex that spontaneously happens during an otherwise casual social encounter. All the times I had sex were planned. FUCK. But congratulations, Derek.

lil_jon.jpg