Males and Females

I second Grants advice. Just cut through the bullshit to start with, especially considering there may be a "third party".

He actually just copy/pasted something I told him a week or so ago.

This makes me feel better about all the times I overanalyze emotica in text messages.

In the end it doesn't matter what the email meant, she's coming in tomorrow and I'm going to cut to the chase. I already told you guys I'm not afraid to approach a chick. Before, I didn't care because I wasn't sure what was going to happen with Ashley and I prior to the recent visit. But now that there's no clear resolution to that, I mean, it's not a crime to explore other avenues right?

Either way, I'll let you guys know what happens tomorrow.

She wants to make sure you want her bad and she probably gets off on the idea that you will think about it and wonder and ask your guy friends what it means.

Being female is F-ING RETARDED and I really hate how my brain works when it comes to these things.

She's probably not getting the emotional validation she craves from her marriage/kids or something. I'd just keep her at arm's length and refuse to let her "in."

Why the hell would you want to go anywhere near a chick who's married with several children? Are you insane? The greatest fuck in the world is not worth the accompanying drama.

one of my buddies dated a co-worker of his who had a couple of kids and was still living with the baby daddy. We told him as long as he didn't killed. it ended up being a really shitty relationship that we now only bring up to make fun of him.

A co worker I'm good friends with is chasing after this girl who's married and has a kid, it's so obvious that he wants to stick it in her even though he says that they're just friends.

I warned him not to mess with married women, because no matter how good the fuck is... It's not worth being part of the reason for fucking up an entire family and that he should just stay the fuck away. Let's see what happens, he always seems to get himself in situations with women who are attached and bitch and moan when he doesn't get what he wants.

I've been in the situation where I've drawn a girl away from her own commitment and it got nowhere because she was a good person and I felt awful afterwards.

no matter how good the fuck is... It's not worth being part of the reason for fucking up an entire family and that he should just stay the fuck away.

This was my point right here.

But hey KD, what do I know brah, just do the hump & dump. It'll be brotastic. You can come back here and we can all e-high five you about how you tapped that bitch. Or something.

This was my point right here.

But hey KD, what do I know brah, just do the hump & dump. It'll be brotastic. You can come back here and we can all e-high five you about how you tapped that bitch. Or something.

:lol: ya, ya, I know what your point was. And it was obvious I was just joking around. I'm no homewrecker and follow the creed "do unto others...". So it's all good.

Your point is contingent upon her and her husband still being together though. If she's single then it's fair game right?

:lol: ya, ya, I know what your point was. And it was obvious I was just joking around. I'm no homewrecker and follow the creed "do unto others...". So it's all good.

Your point is contingent upon her and her husband still being together though. If she's single then it's fair game right?

If she's single, you gotta make sure that you're not just a scapegoat. The whole game changes if she was married as opposed to just being with someone.

King Richard, maybe she's all vulnerable and confused and shit and you guys can just use each other until you figure your own business out.