Males and Females

Religious girl?

Not nearly as puritanical as she made it seem the first time we were together back in April.

And henceforth she should not be referred to as Religious Girl. It's an offensive epithet, as it would be to her, since she HATES organized religion. She is very spiritual, yes, but it plays virtually no role in our relationship.

Nothing wrong with that, but keep in mind that relationship experience can have quite an effect on self-esteem.

self esteem?
fuck_that_shit_by_fuckthatshitplz-d3eecs1.jpg

Fuck that. I'm awesome. I like all the same stuff as me. I laugh at all my jokes. I love going on long walks with myself. Who wouldn't love me?

Anyway, I attribute my singleness to a combination of pickyness on my part, a complete absence of smoothness, and slightly less than mainstream interests.

Is it just me or do most women have strangely intense moral convictions about aspects of an 'orderly' lifestyle such as cleaning up around the house, dressing nicely, good hygiene, etc?

Seems like every girl i know is picky about that stuff, except for one who's really overweight and smokes weed.

That doesn't really bother me. To add my peeve- women with tattoos/abnormal piercings/funky colored hair. You're allowed to like metal and not look like a freak. The same could be said for guys though, so I suppose it's more of a general peeve =P

Everyone and thier mother has a tattoo these days. I was on the fence about getting one for a while but too many fags where I live get them. I was going for the Antaeus look, but my parents intervened :lol:

I don't mind women with tattoos, but I've yet to see any where I live where it enhances anything.

Tattoos on tits are a turnoff for me. It just looks tacky as fuck.

zabu of nΩd;9932486 said:
Is it just me or do most women have strangely intense moral convictions about aspects of an 'orderly' lifestyle such as cleaning up around the house, dressing nicely, good hygiene, etc?

Seems like every girl i know is picky about that stuff, except for one who's really overweight and smokes weed.

Last edited by a moderator:
well-designed tattoos definitely make a woman hotter. one had a very intricate vines/snakes/roses tattoo running down the side of her body and part of her back, and it was nice to look at while boning her from behind. it's also a cool small talk topic.

Saw some brunette norwegian stripper woman. Holy fuck. My dick. Beautiful big tits. Fuck. My dick.