Males and Females

Well, I'm not going to say exactly what I wrote because I'm uber-paranoid about being traced back to here, but basically it was a list of completely made up and nonsensical "sexy" facts about myself.

So you expect her to rewrite the things from the napkin into google and find out that your online nickname is Cythraul and that you like NSBM.

That is not going to happen.

What is a nonsensical "sexy" fact anyway? What the fuck is that? I can only think of one sexy thing that goes into a napkin and that wouldn’t make her google anything about you.

I don't care how low the probability of it is. I'm not writing that shit. Weird fucking shit happens.

Just give me an example, that is not exactly what you wrote there, but similar. I want to know a "sexy" fact about you. I just don’t even know what the fuck I would consider to be a sexy fact about myself tbh.

edit: Also, a woman version of me would do exactly that. And there's gotta be at least some women as creepy as I am...right?

Woman version of you is... What is it? Napkin-wise?

I guess I would be like... What would I be like? I have to ask my girl. A little moment please.

You can never be too careful!

Rebound is getting out of control. It's really weird having someone so close by, like a 20 minute drive.

Man I miss a one night stand rebound from a rebound one night stand. NYC!!!! WTF AM I DOING? LOL

Anyway, met a nice college girl today. We're going out for coffee tomorrow, heh lol holy shit, far from the days working behind the bar till 5 in the morning getting drunk and doing coke, waking up the next night alone in a strangers tiny apartment.

My life has changed friends, like you would not believe.

I'm pretty sure you're better off without coke and one night stands. I have never had an enjoyable one night stand, but I also haven't had many of them because I sort of value myself more than that...

Man I miss a one night stand rebound from a rebound one night stand. NYC!!!! WTF AM I DOING? LOL

Anyway, met a nice college girl today. We're going out for coffee tomorrow, heh lol holy shit, far from the days working behind the bar till 5 in the morning getting drunk and doing coke, waking up the next night alone in a strangers tiny apartment.

My life has changed friends, like you would not believe.

And you wonder why I want to get the fuck out of here.

Well, fuck.

Guess I join the UM Singles Club once again. I guess her being in college and me constantly working put too much of a strain on things for her, with not being able to see me most days. We'd have one or two days together a week ... and honestly I was pretty alright with that, it wasn't the optimal situation but it was something I could was fine with, but I guess she couldn't.

Shittiest part in all this isn't the breaking up, but that she fucking did it via text...:\

I think the ease of technology is breeding more social awkwardness. My last break-up was via text, but it wasn't like either of us planned for it to be that way. We were just having a normal conversation and it ended up with pretty much "yeah, we should just be friends."

Hell, none of my break-ups (now that I think about it) were face-to-face.

i have no girl problems at all but i almost wish i did so something interesting would happen