Males and Females

Everything has been going pretty well with the girl I've been seeing (the one with the Lovecraft tattoo etc). Going to LA for the weekend to see Opeth/Katatonia, and then Anthrax/Testament, as well as the Tim Burton exhibit at LACMA. Looking forward to it!

Well, fuck.

Guess I join the UM Singles Club once again. I guess her being in college and me constantly working put too much of a strain on things for her, with not being able to see me most days. We'd have one or two days together a week ... and honestly I was pretty alright with that, it wasn't the optimal situation but it was something I could was fine with, but I guess she couldn't.

Shittiest part in all this isn't the breaking up, but that she fucking did it via text...:

That really sucks, dude, sorry to hear that. Dumping someone via text is a really shitty thing to do to someone.

Text is lame. I understand if there's distance and face to face would be expensive or a long trip, but at least call the person. Sorry to hear that happened, Mort.

Text is lame. I understand if there's distance and face to face would be expensive or a long trip, but at least call the person. Sorry to hear that happened, Mort.

Yeah, there was a half hours worth of distance, not that bad a trip. I was making it as often as I could, and if she had spoken to me about this before hand I'd have made an effort to get out there even more often.

I dunno.

She was mentioning wanting to give things a shot in the summer when she'll be home from school, so we'd have a chance at building a stronger relationship before she's off to school...and while I like the idea in theory I dunno.

German girl insulted my ex-girlfriend (whom I'm good friends with), and started being all weepy and sad that I don't ask her how she is, send her a text or talk to her.

-_-

She's going back to Germany soon... And she's on the other side of the country and has been there for more than a month. /facepalm

She'd probably fly back and fucking kill me if she found out I was fucking someone else already. Who's to say though? She's probably sleeping with other guys as well.

German girl insulted my ex-girlfriend (whom I'm good friends with), and started being all weepy and sad that I don't ask her how she is, send her a text or talk to her.

-_-

She's going back to Germany soon... And she's on the other side of the country and has been there for more than a month. /facepalm

She'd probably fly back and fucking kill me if she found out I was fucking someone else already. Who's to say though? She's probably sleeping with other guys as well.

Das is nacht gut :lol:

sehr schlecht.

getting sushi w/army dude tonight...gonna test the theory of "he just wants a sympathy fuck" since this will be the last time i see him before he ships off

Closest thing Aug could get to girl problems is if his card gets declined.

Girlfriend finally back in the country. Sex is nice. I missed it.

@Rick: I feel like the only reason not to jump back in promptly is to spare the other person's feelings. If they won't know because, say, they don't live in your area, then there's no reason not to do whatever you want. If the other person would know about it, the situation is different...in an amiable break-up you should give them some time to get used to not being together.

Also, I'll admit I'm a terrible person and broke up with the g/f I had before my fiance, by cheating on her with my now fiance, then sending her an email... because I didnt want to listen to her cry.

fucking laura... i wish i were attractive enough to take advantage of members of the opposite sex all the time.

Man I'm really bad at chatting up girls these days. I used to be a bit better. Totally blew it with a hot girl and possibly with another, although the second might be playing hard to get.