Males and Females

I'm not bragging or anything but at least half of the girls I message seem to message back. I'm just not that used to talking to women so it doesn't go all that great. Eh.

The ex has gotten be comical at this point, and I'm so glad I've gotten to the point where I can distinguish tragedy from comedy.

On Saturday night she planned on coming over and staying the night (and by that she meant share my bed, cuddle, etc), well that never happened. And she said she'd do the same thing tonight. Well, she ended up messaging me on FB asking me to give her a definitive statement of my convictions about God. I told her I didn't believe in God, especially not a personal God who judges us when we die, and all to do with that. She then says the following:

"I always want to be in your life...but the romance I'm looking for, cannot be fulfilled by someone that doesn't feel the spirit with me, and have a similar love for it.
I love you Jeremy.
I swear it.
I do."

That was pretty much it. Apparently till tonight she was gravitating toward rekindling something, but the God-shaped hole in her head kept restraining her. A month ago I would have been a wreck over all of this but at this point I've stopped caring. Yes, I still have feelings for her as a person, but this spiritual bullshit is her problem, not mine, so I really don't care what happens.

Why do you always ask so many stupid questions man? You already know the answer to this question; because women are fucking crazy. I've already been over this with you.
This.

I still think I'll eventually get bored of this and probably move to Texas to be with MP if he's still available in a few months. Like I said, insane.
Holy shit you are completely psychotic.

I'm getting really excited about Montreal...

If you're coming up here hit me up, we can grab a beer.

WAIF - you got it, gimme your number again because I lost it.

Last night I went over to porkpal's and his morbidly obese (like 300 lbs plus, woman shorter than I am) neighbor actually walked down a tall flight of stairs to bang on the door and yell at us to quiet down. #winning

Crazy people are way more fun.

Just never stick your dick in crazy. A friend of a friend is being absolutely stalked by this crazy girl he just broke up with. She alternates between slathering facebook with photos of her making out with other girls and then photos of her with this guy. Plus constant phone calls etc.
One of my friends gets regular texts from his ex-girlfriend (who dumped him over a year ago) even though he cut off contact a long time ago. Every month or two she texts him telling him she's found the love of her life, and then a few weeks later again telling him they've broken up.
Never stick your dick in crazy.

"I always want to be in your life...but the romance I'm looking for, cannot be fulfilled by someone that doesn't feel the spirit with me, and have a similar love for it.
I love you Jeremy.
I swear it.
I do."

She sounds like one of those people who doesn't think people can truly enjoy life without believing in God. Good riddance.

I love you Jeremy.
I swear it.
I do."

What a complete cunt.

One of my best friends just came over because she wanted a pep talk from me over what to do about her boyfriend. They've been together two years and are approaching the deadly decision of whether they should stay together since they're both applying to grad schools and may end up in completely different places. She really wants to follow him wherever he goes but apparently he's not so committed.

Here's the twist. This girl was my first girlfriend. We were together about a month back in 2008, and have been best friends since I started dating Psychobitch in Spring of '09. My psychology must be fucked because now that I'm single there's something in me that wants her relationship to end, and somehow that will throw her upon me. This is really fucked up.

Honestly, I think it's best that it does end. If she follows him, there's going to be resentment, at least on the subconscious level because she based and important life decision on him.

Tell me about it.

Anyway, most recent ex now wants to come over Thursday for a "sleepover." Doubt it will happen but I said yes simply because I don't care what actually happens and might as well take what I can get.