Males and Females

If she were to drop the nose ring, she'd get my approval.

This VAGGINA POSSESSOR could change your whole life opinion and view on sex that you built over the past two days and thought you should vomit your awkward anxiety with it on the internet. You’re not asexual brozzef, it only makes you sound like a total dikk.

I never said I'm definitely asexual. Besides I didn't build the view over the past two days. I may have posted about it over the past two days, though, but it's been on my mind for a much longer time.

Eighteen, and yes, I agree. I'm basing this view on my experience so far. I'm not declaring asexuality.

I've read about prostate stimulation and shit on 4chan. I don't think I could bring myself to do that. Something tells me it would be like taking a really hard shit and having it come back up my ass a bunch of times.

You can stimulate the prostate externally, if you are concerned about getting yours/your partners fingers dirty, Vimana.

Edit: And DM is dead on about that.

This is starting to remind me of the argument several of us had when I was in the Marines with this newlywed 18yr old mexican private who thought that trimming your pubes was "gay". The rest of us were like "good luck getting a blowjob from your wife then".