Males and Females

Rose was annoying and I don't find her nearly as attractive as most people do.

Martha was even more annoying.

Donna was less annoying, and the best in terms of acting ability. Also a refreshing break from the whole sexual tension trope that's become so passe.

Amy is my favorite and the most attractive of all the companions.

I have hopes for the new one. She's cute as hell and I hear she can actually act.

I don't find Rose attractive but I loved her and "Doomsday" is to this date the saddest thing I have ever watched - it throws me into a very real depression every time I see it, the other day I went to the beach in Rhode Island and started crying because I thought about it. Amy is annoying because Rory is always hanging around. Martha was a little boring. I liked Donna.

I liked Donna because it was nice to see a female lead not chosen for her tits. Also she could act. Personality-wise Martha is the least annoying as of season 4 (have not caught up due to lady-friend), but none of them really struck me as people I'd like to hang out with.

Rose was annoying and I don't find her nearly as attractive as most people do.

Martha was even more annoying.

Donna was less annoying, and the best in terms of acting ability. Also a refreshing break from the whole sexual tension trope that's become so passe.

Amy is my favorite and the most attractive of all the companions.

I have hopes for the new one. She's cute as hell and I hear she can actually act.

All of this.

Things between me and this girl that I've been hanging out with for the past couple of months have ended completely. We had started getting pretty close, and then she started to get too nervous about the whole thing. The issue is that I'm moving to Washington in August, and so this all sort of makes sense. But it seems like there is no middle way for her; it seems like for her she either gets more intense with me or is completely platonic. After she had dropped this on me, she was still blowing me up to hang out, and so we did. But I told her yesterday that I don't really feel like hanging out as her friend, and so that means that we're just not hanging out at all, and I don't think it ended on the best of terms. This would not be happening if I were staying in Arizona. Anyway, I feel fucking awful right now.

It sucks man, and I'm in the same boat, having to break off a relationship because in a few months I'll be in a completely different part of the country.

Things between me and this girl that I've been hanging out with for the past couple of months have ended completely. We had started getting pretty close, and then she started to get too nervous about the whole thing. The issue is that I'm moving to Washington in August, and so this all sort of makes sense. But it seems like there is no middle way for her; it seems like for her she either gets more intense with me or is completely platonic. After she had dropped this on me, she was still blowing me up to hang out, and so we did. But I told her yesterday that I don't really feel like hanging out as her friend, and so that means that we're just not hanging out at all, and I don't think it ended on the best of terms. This would not be happening if I were staying in Arizona. Anyway, I feel fucking awful right now.

That sucks, BUT: Are you sure Washington is the best place to be if you have already had issues with depression? Grey and gloomy affects even the non depressive at times.

No she's the none cooking person from the east that I was talking about earlier, sorry for the confusion, been seeing her for about a month.

So a load of posts got deleted? haha
it was just the posts my ex made, and the responses to those posts
this happens with every relationship, every girl in a relationship gets to a point in the relationship where she's either completely totally obsessed with you and wants to spend every single moment next to you for the rest of her life, and she's horendously upset when you leave, or she gets to a point where she wants to break up with you, there's not really any middle ground for women, since she found out you were leaving, she can't date you anymore because she's eventually going to have to be away from you, women can't do the whole "having fun while it lasts thing" women want long-term-relationships, can't do short-term-relationships and your relationship was completely over the moment she learned that you were going to be moving to washinton because aparently she can't do the whole "long-distance-relationship" thing