Males and Females

Well I'm fucked then. This girl knows I'm leaving in a few months.

also
hetero-females in a sexual relationship feel the need to have non-sexual relationships with males, she said that she still "wants to still be friends" and this means that she's planning (at least sub-consciously) to quickly get into a sexual relationship with someone other than you, and then talk to you about her new boyfriend, and i would advise you to make it clear right now that you don't wanna hear her talk to you about the person she's gonna date after you

She looks like a lighter haired, shorter version of the dark haired girl in this video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not as difficult as you think. I don't drink alone anymore and only do so socially. Yes, that's partly because I smoke weed a lot more regularly, but even then I've just not been inclined to drink so much as I used to. Probably for the best, of course.

No, not for the best. Fuck you.

But seriously, it depends on how much and how often. I drink maybe a 40oz and a couple 12oz a night at most, but it's literally almost every night. I have to work early 5 or 6 days a week.

I'm taking a break from weed for a while.

I feel so shitty about dumping my girl.

Funny. I feel the exact opposite. Having initiated the breakup with my recent ex makes me feel very good about myself, though I think under very different circumstances. And that's saying something. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever been with by far.

That's heavy drinking? 6 pack a night? Sounds like an average night for the average Marine.

It's not heavy drinking at all, and if it was once or twice a week I wouldn't have said anything, but doing that every night is really terrible for you on many levels.

I hate initiating breakups. They end up getting so fucking heated and I can't stand shit like that.

But seriously, it depends on how much and how often. I drink maybe a 40oz and a couple 12oz a night at most, but it's literally almost every night. I have to work early 5 or 6 days a week.

Whatever you do don't bitch out and quit. There's nothing worse in this world than a bitch ass quitter. Lord knows there's plenty of bitches around this place. Are you a bitch ass quitter, bitch? Well? Drink up pussy!

I just initiated a breakup. I'm now single for the first time in ten years. Everything is absolutely bizarre at the moment.

I'm taking a break from weed for a while.

Funny. I feel the exact opposite. Having initiated the breakup with my recent ex makes me feel very good about myself, though I think under very different circumstances. And that's saying something. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever been with by far.

This girl was the most attractive girl I've been with but I couldn't communicate with her properly and I wasn't the person she wanted me to be. Meh, the longest it could have lasted was till July anyway, but seeing her march off, in a stress, swearing in Russian, was upsetting.

I already have a date lined up with another girl though.

Because you don't do it like a man and instead engage in unnecessary cloak-and-dagger bullshit.

Actually, I have only ever done it "like a man." With the last girl, who I'm not going to count as an actual ex, I was going to indirectly manipulate her into breaking it off, but I just decided "fuck it, I'll break it off directly" since there was no chance of the kind of fallout I got from the only other two girls I dumped.

This time was easy, though. She called me an asshole and said she had trusted me with her life. She barely knew me, so the shock of the magnitude of her desperation got rid of any sympathy I had for her.

348_20111122161029_not_even_sorry.jpg

I've quit drinking for sometimes months on end, but have never been able to quit. According to people in order to live a sober lifestyle you have to change as a person and change your life. It's not exactly as easy as that. When you've been living a certain way sober and non sober to all of the sudden need to find spirituality,serenity, whatever the fuck these things are. I really don't know.