Males and Females

I employ the pull-out method with PP. Not going on the pill again and condoms are dumb. Maybe my priorities are fucked up but I'd rather risk getting an abortion than get an irritated vag from condoms or take the pill, gain 10 pounds and feel like shit. It's worked well for over a year!

Never had a problem with condoms, and as I said, the pill is witches' brew. Pulling out would ruin the whole experience for me, as it has a symbolic significance to me, the idea of feeling completely conquered by a mutual destruction of the self into mystical union/hieros gamos (I almost always finish with her on top). Those are presumptuous terms, but I have to rationalize my preference somehow, and it's a strong preference.

whether or not i use a condom depends on the girl i'm fucking
(yes, i'm a slut)
some girls don't give a shit about getting STDs but still make me where a condom because they're paranoid about getting pregnant

some girls don't give a shit about getting pregnant but they make me where a condom they're paranoid about getting STDs

i've been with girls that insist that i don't use a condom because condoms make their vaginas burn

i've been with girls that won't let me use condoms because they want to feel the sensation of my semen flooding their vagina

i've been with alot of girls that didn't let me use condoms because they wanted me to impregnate them (oddly enough, i was never able to impregnate any of them, i think i might be sterile)

Yeah, she tried the pill a while back and it seriously fucked with her. Pull-out method is risky and, sort of as Zeph said, it totally defeats the moment of a well-times mutual climax. Condoms are just the least of all evils, I suppose.

i've been with girls that won't let me use condoms because they want to feel the sensation of my semen flooding their vagina

i've been with alot of girls that didn't let me use condoms because they wanted me to impregnate them (oddly enough, i was never able to impregnate any of them, i think i might be sterile)

There is a god.

Never had a problem with condoms, and as I said, the pill is witches' brew. Pulling out would ruin the whole experience for me, as it has a symbolic significance to me, the idea of feeling completely conquered by a mutual destruction of the self into mystical union/hieros gamos (I almost always finish with her on top). Those are presumptuous terms, but I have to rationalize my preference somehow, and it's a strong preference.
There must be a more pretentious way to phrase this. But yes, pulling out sucks.

There is a god.
:lol:

I'm sure his life is sad and everything, but we should just ban him already. I have him on ignore and I swear I've seen the same shit quoted multiple times verbatim. I have to do double takes on the post dates to make sure.

Pulling out is apparently about as effective as condoms (mid-90s %) if you do it right every time (never leave precum on there, actually pull out, etc). It does kind of suck not to be able to "see the unicorn" to fruition, but I've had this conversation with PP and he doesn't mind. I personally hate the sensation of oozing out jizz so I win.

If my health class is accurate, pulling out is not quite that reliable because people often don't feel precum, or the amounts are so trace that they are not visible.

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Why did I open this thread?
Won't happen again.

yeah my girlfriend was on the pill for a while and her libido went to zero. it was awful. now we just use latex free condoms (she has a slight latex allergy).

the other night after watching Firefly and drinking some wine, she went into the bathroom and came out a few minutes later and stared me dead in the face and said, "Why don't you like me?" My face dropped and all I could say is, "Wha--wh--what are you talking about?" She proceeds to sob and the next fifteen minutes are spent consoling her and trying to understand where this sudden bout of irrational thought sprung from. Then we went back to watching Firefly.

Women. Jesus