Males and Females

the other night after watching Firefly and drinking some wine, she went into the bathroom and came out a few minutes later and stared me dead in the face and said, "Why don't you like me?" My face dropped and all I could say is, "Wha--wh--what are you talking about?" She proceeds to sob and the next fifteen minutes are spent consoling her and trying to understand where this sudden bout of irrational thought sprung from. Then we went back to watching Firefly.

Women. Jesus

I had a similar experience recently. While out shopping (I hate shopping and always get tense/on edge/in a hurry during trips to Walmart etc.) my wife got the idea I was somehow upset with her, which built up into basically a similar but longer period of time of working out where her disparate view of the past hour had come from.

My final conclusion was something to do with estrogen levels. Makeup sex was good lol.

of course he'd say that, but does he really mean it. for any normal dude pulling out is a ruined orgasm, it's like you break the momentum and the climax is somewhat anti-climactic.

Depends where you shoot it. Feels better to come inside a girl, but the psychological aspect can be dealt with. That said, just use condoms, jesus.

And yeah, it's a little scary how women can go from totally level-headed and reasonable to some sort of bizarre hormonal nightmare at the drop of a hat. It's like dealing with a drunk person sometimes.

of course he'd say that, but does he really mean it. for any normal dude pulling out is a ruined orgasm, it's like you break the momentum and the climax is somewhat anti-climactic.

Dude, they've been together long enough that I don't think he'd just say that to go along. Granted, I don't know that guy but that seems a bit ridiculous to me.

I'd rather pull out than use a condom any day of the week.

He doesn't want a baby either. MORE IMPORTANTLY, I don't want to deal with squelching runny jizz out of my vag for up to two hours after the fact. This is all about me and what I want and what I get out of it, haven't you figured that out yet?

This.

Most people don't seem to realize that the small, unnoticeable pre-cum ejaculations can also impregnate. I know someone who learned this the hard way.

"Most people" huh? Everyone learns this in high school sex ed unless you live in a backwards religious/prude ABSTINENCE ABSTINENCE ABSTINENCE pocket (which unfortunately is like, most of the world).

I KNOW the potential consequences of my actions. I just don't CARE, and have been lucky for the past 14 months or so I guess.

I pulled out with my ex all through high school, couldn't stand condoms. It's unlikely that you'll get a chick pregnant from pulling out, as long as you actually pull out. Lots of guys don't pull out in time.

I never minded it though. And my ex didn't mind a load on her belly; I thought it was hot.