Males and Females

That's like asking the difference between touching something with a latex glove and touching something with your bare hand.

The only times I had sex I used a condom, but I'd imagine that with no barrier, there would be more feeling of warmth, wetness, and friction inside of the vagina, not to mention with the penis in direct contact, the sensations would be very much amplified compared to what they are with a condom.

Ok, that makes sense. thanks

Do condoms totally suck and are unusable, or are they just not as fun? Like can sex with a condom still be pretty pleasurable?

It depends on who you ask. My experience with sex wasn't very enjoyable, but I wasn't very connected with the person I was having sex with, and she didn't really turn me on sexually, so I have no idea.

The feeling is perceptible (my ex of 2 years was on the pill for several months), but it was personally negligible enough for me since during most of intercourse I devote most of my attention to how she feels and only when I'm ready to finish do I pay attention to myself, at which point orgasming with a condom is not so different than without.

Go fucking figure, that girl I've been fucking and hanging out with had a boyfriend all along and she never told me. I went to her house about 20 minutes out of town to give her a ride because she got in a very bad wreck, and when I took her back he was there all pissed off. Him and I almost threw down, but I told him "Yo, mother fucker, I dunno what the issue is, but I did nothing wrong. We can handle this if you want to, but you're fucking with the wrong mother fucker here. Be pissed at your girl". He ended up settling down and I left. That shit upset me. I liked this girl.

If you can't let someone platonically close to you know that you have a significant other, why have that significant other?

Go fucking figure, that girl I've been fucking and hanging out with had a boyfriend all along and she never told me. I went to her house about 20 minutes out of town to give her a ride because she got in a very bad wreck, and when I took her back he was there all pissed off. Him and I almost threw down, but I told him "Yo, mother fucker, I dunno what the issue is, but I did nothing wrong. We can handle this if you want to, but you're fucking with the wrong mother fucker here. Be pissed at your girl". He ended up settling down and I left. That shit upset me. I liked this girl.

:lol:

COME AT ME BRO, I TRANE UFC

I don't get why she's dating that dude when she can't seem to tell people she's dating him.

goddammit waif...it's too early for the christmas avatars
He's been there since last year. You're the first to notice. I just never changed it back after last christmas.

He doesn't want a baby either. MORE IMPORTANTLY, I don't want to deal with squelching runny jizz out of my vag for up to two hours after the fact.
When I nut in my bitch she just presses a wad of tissues to her gash and stands up. Takes about 30 seconds. Just saying.

Ok, that makes sense. thanks

Do condoms totally suck and are unusable, or are they just not as fun? Like can sex with a condom still be pretty pleasurable?
Sex is awesome with a condom. It's better without, but it's still awesome with one. People are just incredibly whiny.

When I nut in my bitch she just presses a wad of tissues to her gash and stands up. Takes about 30 seconds. Just saying.

Sex is awesome with a condom. It's better without, but it's still awesome with one. People are just incredibly whiny.

Yes and yes, particularly with the ultra thin variety.

a bareback blowjob can feel better than no-condom sex with a vagina. because a mouth can better control its tightness, wetness and even do amazing things with the tongue.

Man, I don't know what the fuck it is, but I'm getting a lot of responses to my messages this time around on OKC. I still have quite a few girls I'm waiting for responses from, so it could be even more. I did change the structure of my first messages, so that might have something to do with it. Either way, winning.

Incredibly? That's a bit extreme. Sex is awesome regardless. Fuck a chick without a condom is my suggestion; then pull out. Just make sure you don't wait too long. So many people try and prolong the sensation, thus making themselves cum inside a girl. Once you know you're gonna cum, pull it out, jack it, and dump.

Yes and yes, particularly with the ultra thin variety.

Earlier you said that people who use the pull-out method are called "fathers"; now you're condoning cumming inside a girl?

Honestly, cumming inside and then having the chick stuff a wad of tissue up her vagina to swab out the cum is fucking stupid. I hope these girls are on birth control.

I didn't recommend swabbing out the goop as birth control. Obviously that doesn't work. You only do that if STIs and pregnancy are non-issues, it's purely a method of dealing with the mess resulting from unprotected sex.

As far as the pull-out method...shit like that doesn't help you with STIs, and I find it hard to believe that everyone's so good at pulling out before a little precum gets out. Just use condoms unless you're in a relationship and she's on the pill/IUD/you don't care.

Man, I don't know what the fuck it is, but I'm getting a lot of responses to my messages this time around on OKC. I still have quite a few girls I'm waiting for responses from, so it could be even more. I did change the structure of my first messages, so that might have something to do with it. Either way, winning.

I just changed around my pictures and updated my profile a little bit. What did you change about the structure of your first message?