Males and Females

8 months single and I haven't even thought about dating websites or actively trying to pick up women. I think my last relationship may have turned me off ever wanting to be in one again.

Same boat, dude. 12 year relationship went down in flames and I'm just happy not to have someone up my ass constantly.

you two wanna try fucking hookers??
being serious here
it seems to work for Aug

What would be positive steps towards not being boring out of this selection of things I *would* do:

get into grass track motorsport or rallying

buy a motorcycle

learn guitar properly

get a good (£50000+) job

wear more stylish clothes

go to fucking yoga

wear hats

become involved with some left of centre green organisation

become involved with some right of centre defence organisation

get pretty good at drawing / art and have some cool blog or something of stuff and get women interested in being drawn like one of my French [Czech] girls.

I'm a little worried I'm sounding like Monoxide in this post, but oh well.

Probably not hats. I don't know, being really good at or interested in something (doesn't matter what) and prioritizing it over everything else no matter what is attractive. I would say from my (obviously representative of all women) experience in dealing with males, the one thing connecting everyone I've liked is that they all had a "thing" they were into. These "things" ranged from reviewing music CDs and albums to playing guitar, studying languages, to downhill skiing and backwoods hiking.

I totally fucked up a conversation on OKC that was going really well. I ended up going into how human brains don't really have free will because most of our thinking and decision-making isn't conscious, then I mentioned how even if we had free will, nature is mostly out of our hands. Oops.

I fucked up OKCupid by forgetting my password. When I request a reminder I get server error... I'd just made a new account though, so whatever. I may make another with a different email at some point when I can be bothered.

Go out to bars weirdooossssss

I'm nineteen. The only time I ever got served at a bar in the USA was when my friend was behind the bar making himself a drink, I jokingly asked him for a gin & tonic, and a bar tender overheard and made me one.

Edit: I'm deciding to send a few people messages that just say "yes" and see if anything happens. It probably won't, but I may get surprised.

I could got to a bar but I already went there and waited for a chick when I'd got the time mixed up and looked like an awkward twat, walking around looking everwhere and spilling my beer on my shoes. The hot bar maid ignored my request for a second drink, so I guess a blow job would be out of the question. Bar maids. They're always such conceited bitches.

So, out of the blue, my religious ex-girlfriend (the one after Psychobitch), who was not so mentally stable herself, just sent me a FB message (I had defriended her months ago in solidarity with one of my best friends who was her roommate).

I've backspaced this message at least 5 times now and once again, I just backspaced... I'm not confident on the words to use. I even considered writing it in Greek, but I won't send that to you. I have a lot to learn.

I am forever in debt to my selfish behavior in our relationship. I perverted Christianity with my intentions and I failed you as a friend. I should have acted with patience in the similar interest that brought us together. The lack of discernment I reasoned was outstanding and I see it now after my actions have become apart of history. You were right, history does repeat itself...

I've started fostering my interest in classical language and literature, black metal, and history. They are quite consuming hobbies. I understand your desire to attain a degree in the classics/history.

I hope my confession brings some form of healing to whatever keeps you from reaching the whole beauty of Jeremy Swist. Please, forgive me. I hope we can talk again some day.

I'm not quite sure what the hell she's trying to say, but it sure looks like she's trying to impress me with some failed attempt at erudition and introspection.

I'm not sure if I should respond, as it's in my nature to be forgiving provided the guilty party is genuine. I really could take this as an opportunity to elaborate all my grievances against her (the fact that she's so vague in the message tells me that she's either oblivious to some of those things or is ashamed to admit it).

She's 1500 miles away in Maine now, so this isn't some attempt to restart anything (though it sure looks like it with her trying to impress me by claiming to be pursuing my interests, a familiar pattern).

When we were together she was totally unpredictable. She'd go from a vicious sex-fiend to a puritanical godmonger in a manner of hours. No sense of moderation, and so this could very well be a spell of guilt that will just as soon pass back into selfishness. Also, she's done horrible things to her ex-roommate/my best friend, and so I'd feel like some sort of a traitor if I made a separate peace.

I'll have to ruminate over this a while.

All those are shitty books. Someone only likes the biggest dumphole of cum ever written on paper.

Oh god, the Bible fucking sucks. In about 1100 years of editing and retouching, there's three major plotholes by the fourth chapter of the first book.

1. God never told Eve not to eat the fruit, and Eve somehow knows she shouldn't eat it.
2. Adam and Eve live hundreds more years, even though God says they'll die the same day they eat the fruit.
3. When there's three people on earth, Adam, Eve, and Cain, Cain somehow meets a woman and has a child with her.