Males and Females

SO MUCH IRONY

I got my period today. Wasted $4 on a negative pregnancy test.

Let the pulling out continue! BAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA.

She said she'll get an abortion if she gets pregnant.

I kind of have a gf. We're more friends with benefits though.

Oh yeah. Oops.

Anyways, I'm steadily messaging multiple girls on OKC now. I'm keepin' my pimp hands strong with all of this typing.

I would say from my (obviously representative of all women) experience in dealing with males, the one thing connecting everyone I've liked is that they all had a "thing" they were into. These "things" ranged from reviewing music CDs and albums to playing guitar, studying languages, to downhill skiing and backwoods hiking.

you forgot to mention
watching sports, "classic" cars, and superheros

if you want a girl that reads the same books as you, go meet a girl in a bookstore, if you want to meet a girl that's a juggallette, go flirt with girls at the gathering of the juggalos, if you want a girl that's into anime, go meet girls at A-Kon or Anime-Fest, or just meet girls on facebook where the girl already knows your interests from your facebook wall before she even starts talking to you

this^^^ works better than dating sites

So I'll go to a movie with my friend's ex. She basically decided it herself and I just nodded over facebook. Shall I proceed to posting pics in favor of learning wrong opinions of few aspergers on the internet?

I can't believe some of you guys use dating/social networking websites.

What kind of people do you think you might find? :confused:

Heaven forbid that normal and sensible people use dating site these days. The internet is slowly replacing all other modes of social discourse/intercourse, so why not this?

Internet websites should be used for vagina getting, which I think Drunkard gets, but I also assume he has social skills that few of you, if any, possess.

I think this is a highly exaggerated claim. I think social contact with individuals and groups is much too important to our senses to just give away to digital tech.

This. If anything, it makes it easier to meet like-minded people in person, as well as gain insight into the goings-on of people of different walks of life we'd never speak to.

this^^^ works better than dating sites

seriously in amazement, i just can't understand why people disagree with me when i'm stating the obvious
i'm seriously disturbed by the fact that people actually use dating sites

Shall I proceed to posting pics in favor of learning wrong opinions of few aspergers on the internet?
yes, post pics of your date
Heaven forbid that normal and sensible people use dating site these days. The internet is slowly replacing all other modes of social discourse/intercourse, so why not this?
because of pheromones, that's why, there's a lot of people that meet online and then they agree to meet face-to-face, and the female wants to meet face-to-face because she wants to get laid, and when they meet face-to-face, the pheromones just smell wrong and she ends up "friend-zoning" the guy, i've seen it happen over and over and over again
I think this is a highly exaggerated claim. I think social contact with individuals and groups is much too important to our senses to just give away to digital tech.
social contact with potential sex partners should take place face-to-face, not over the internet, to me some of you guys feel like family, but when i wanna get laid, i'm gonna go to an anime con instead of a dating site
This. If anything, it makes it easier to meet like-minded people in person, as well as gain insight into the goings-on of people of different walks of life we'd never speak to.

i sort of agree with Vimana here, except when it comes to sex partners