Males and Females

i vaguely remember some other poster saying something about how they "love you guys more than the people i see face-2-face" or words to that effect

and sometimes i kinda feel the same way

i vaguely remember some other poster saying something about how they "love you guys more than the people i see face-2-face" or words to that effect

and sometimes i kinda feel the same way

I will make a thread just for you and us who are not just ignorant fucks.

yes, post pics of your date

You won't like her, she's skinny and small.

fb link incumming

264250_3185977747974_702548407_n.jpg

EDIT: She's a Tim Burton fan (I hate that fag) and she profiles herself into some weird creation of his imo.

I think this is a highly exaggerated claim. I think social contact with individuals and groups is much too important to our senses to just give away to digital tech.

If people didn't have this desire, everyone would be happy being pen pals and never meeting IRL. Dating websites and social networks are there to assist in linking up like-minded/interested people and helping them find each other so that they can interact in person.

FWIW I like Onder's date. I always wanted that contrast between skin and hair but it's too hard to keep up perfect pallor when one's warm-weather interests primarily involve being outside.

Good.

Well this is pretty much my stance on the whole thing. I hate to over-analyze it like a faggot so I will just go out with her and see what happens. I already tried to hit on her once and it was awkward because she was still taken and she was there with another friend of mine who wanted her so she naturally refused my primitive molestation techniques.

However, I think that might be the reason she messages me as she keeps me as someone to check out because she knows I will fuck her and not just blabber about faggot shit like SOMEONE.

More pics if I'm happy with the result.

EDIT: Or maybe I won't fuck her. I don't know.

I've been feeling particularly emo and faggoty lately because my ex refuses to be friends with me. I have no clue what I did to her, but whatevs.