Males and Females

The timeless and thoroughly tested successful techniques are as follows:

1. Be above average in appearance*
2. Make more than an average amount of money
3. Spend said money on the woman
4. ????
5. Sex

*Becomes more optional as the amount of money you possess and spend increases.

I talked to some cutie female human yesterday at the bar but she doesn't live in Prague. I would have asked her out if she did.

She war rolling her own cigarettes. Fucking sexy.

EDIT: My ex-polish hybride once told me she liked when guys do that. And I see why now. When this cute pretty face starts to roll a cig it's like a ritual that I'd watch. And then I'd cum on her face, obviously.

Smoking isn't sexy.

What if she rolls a cig for few minutes without a single glance at you and you watch her every move while she does that and then she lights it while looking in your eyes knowing that you've been watching her and you feel somewhat guilty but you still look in her eyes in search for forgiveness and you actually find it there? What then, faggot?

What if you don't like her immediately but instead you notice the perfections one by one and also continuously realize that she's not dumb and that you could talk to her for hours. What if you don't even ask her for a number because she lives in some dumb shithole village and you both know that you could've rescued her from that place but every emotion beween you and her is dissolving in the air with a single puff of smoke coming from her cute mouth. WHAT THEN FAGET.

What if she rolls a cig for few minutes without a single glance at you and you watch her every move while she does that and then she lights it while looking in your eyes knowing that you've been watching her and you feel somewhat guilty but you still look in her eyes in search for forgiveness and you actually find it there? What then, faggot?

What if you don't like her immediately but instead you notice the perfections one by one and also continuously realize that she's not dumb and that you could talk to her for hours. What if you don't even ask her for a number because she lives in some dumb shithole village and you both know that you could've rescued her from that place but every emotion beween you and her is dissolving in the air with a single puff of smoke coming from her cute mouth. WHAT THEN FAGET.

Onder, you are a man of class.

Also y'all, women smokers are sexy as fuck. Just sayin'.

Music tastes aren't necessarily an indicator of compatibility. I dated a die-hard Ska fan for two years and I abhor the stuff, but I tolerated it much as she tolerated metal. She dragged me to Ska shows and I at least managed to get her to see Dark Tranquillity, which she enjoyed. But we had very little overlap.

I'm probably not going to reply anyway. She doesn't really seem much like my type. I don't necessarily prefer somebody have the same music tastes as me, but they should at least be really passionate about music. And not country lol.

Turns out that girl from my history of Rome class likes some death metal. Nice.

I'm probably not going to reply anyway. She doesn't really seem much like my type. I don't necessarily prefer somebody have the same music tastes as me, but they should at least be really passionate about music. And not country lol.

Turns out that girl from my history of Rome class likes some death metal. Nice.

Is the girl from your Rome class attractive? If she is, go after that shit, because it seems like she'd be pretty chill to hang out with/fuck. What death metal bands does she like?

It's bad for your appearance, and it smells bad. If that's sexy, so is a woman who eats at McDonald's every day and farts up a storm.

It's cool if women smoke occasionally, but it does get gross if they smoke all the time. Talking about weed, right? If your talking about chicks who smoke tobacco... fuck that. That's pretty nasty.

Yeah she is cute. I don't really have free time to do stuff right now, being the end of the semester and all, but I might hit her up next semester and see if she wants to get a coffee or something. Metal bands she mentioned were Amorphis, Tyr, Ensiferum, and that she likes some older death metal because it reminds her of Conan the Barbarian.

Have you FB-friended her? Would be worth chatting with her over the break, and even getting her number for texting. Might make things transition more smoothly into physical dating.

I have not facebooked her yet, that would probably be a good idea. Also an idea, maybe she'll want to study for our exam, but idk if I'd actually have time to get together with somebody specifically to study. I usually just hole up in my room for several days prior to exams and jump between one subject and another.