Males and Females

You are fucking weird. This girl is in your class and you'd rather talk to her via FB and OKC?? Christ man, get that number and bullshit you don't have an hour a day to whisper sweet nothings in her ear..the hell is wrong with you

That's also a good option, probably a better one actually. I'll probs chat her up after class tomorrow, I'll update on how that goes if anyone gives a shit. It's been almost three years since I've pursued somebody new, I'm a little rusty lol. I have absolutely no problem talking to people though so that's luckily not an issue. But yeah, even if I gain nothing more than a new friend that's find with me.

It's about time to disable my OKC account again. I've pretty much exhausted all of the resources there. I'm still talking to a few girls but I'm going to try and get their numbers and then disable this bitch.

I got tired of seeing the same fat chicks all the time so I started hiding girls. Long story short, I ended up with 70+ pages of girls that I've hidden, which works out to be 1750+ girls and counting. ugh

I hate to break it to you but there are two okcupids. Depending on how you get rated on there, it filters you into the hot one or the ugly one.

You mean if people rate me one or two stars I only see fat chicks? I don't think that's the issue. I think it has to do with my location man. There's nothing but pigs for the most part in my general location, my other friends have the same issue.

Don't you think biology has a great deal to do with it?

What if I said it's unnatural for women?

So is a lifestyle that involves a lot of sitting and high fructose corn syrup. Or requiring consent before sex. Or having soft pink hands.

You don't get to use the caveman argument selectively.

So is a lifestyle that involves a lot of sitting and high fructose corn syrup. Or requiring consent before sex. Or having soft pink hands.

You don't get to use the caveman argument selectively.

All I'm saying is that If we both go out this week and bang 5 people each and I'm called a stud and you a whore, it's not just some social construct. It's also biological.

While you're sitting home pregnant for the next nine months, not being able to get pregnant again, obviously, I'm out doing the same shit, getting more women pregnant.

Except it's not, because the majority of sexually active females these days are unable to get pregnant because they're on BC or use contraception, so while I can see where that comes from, it's moot. Sorry!

Given evolutionary theory, shouldn't there be, over time, changes to reproductive factors in men and/or women to circumvent birth control efforts?

Nature finds a way.