Males and Females

Maybe I don't feel like being attacked by a drug fueled and/or drunk woman with emotional problems and an agenda in the middle of the night. Then an hour later being questioned by the cops because she's telling them I hit her, ya know, that kinda problem.

In my experience they sure are. Don't get me wrong they are capable of doing some crazy shit. But who has the higher probability of stabbing you because they thought you stole something from their purse while they were sleeping? heh

In my experience they sure are. Don't get me wrong they are capable of doing some crazy shit. But who has the higher probability of stabbing you because they thought you stole something from their purse while they were sleeping? heh

The one who appears less likely to do such a thing.

You speak as if women of higher moral calibre are less insidious.

I don't think women are inherently that way. I think we let them be. As long as there are men will put up with any bullshit just to get sex, desired women will always be able to reject the men that don't put up with their bullshit for the ones that will.

I don't see how that's a contradiction. The dictionary.com definitions say this:

1. existing in someone or something as a permanent and inseparable element, quality, or attribute: an inherent distrust of strangers.
2. Grammar . standing before a noun.
3. inhering; infixed.

I think that the reason they act that way is because men tend to put up with anything to get sex. This teaches them "men want me anyway, so I can act however I please, and if they don't like it, fuck them, another guy will."

I don't think they're born that way, I think we socialize them to be that way because of how we act. I guess "let" was the wrong word to use.

I don't see how that's a contradiction. The dictionary.com definitions say this.

I'm playing with you. You denied that it was their nature, then said we let them be like that, which implies that we encourage their natural state rather than try to alter it.

I would say fewer than one out of ten women are crazy manipulative nutters. Seriously, where do you find these people that lead you make such ridiculous generalizations?

There are a couple factors that could skew this: one, the women you know are nicer than average. Two, the women we know are more manipulative and crazy than average.

I would say fewer than one out of ten women are crazy manipulative nutters. Seriously, where do you find these people that lead you make such ridiculous generalizations?

Personal experience and extrapolation from anecdotal data. Four out of the five women I've had any meaningful intimate relations with have been to greater or lesser degrees dishonest, manipulative and/or psychotic.

So yeah, embitteredness skews my perspective, but it's amazing the variety of bullshit I experienced from each of them.

There's that, and I think women are socialized to have unrealistic expectations of men the same way men are socialized to have unrealistic expectations of women.

Best message I've ever received on OKC:

"My sister thinks your cute and she wanted me to give you her number"

My initial reaction:

-youre.jpg