Males and Females

Yeah I called her saying I was going to be in nyc on friday and we should get together. I got a text in response (bad sign #1).

This is the exact message: hey, cool it doesnt matter really what happens, its what it symbolises. the end of the week where I can say yes My duties are done, maybe we can go have fun

Of course, I forgot, she was also a retard.

:confused:

I think the message symbolises that she's a retard that will give you a blowjob.

Yeah I called her saying I was going to be in nyc on friday and we should get together. I got a text in response (bad sign #1).

This is the exact message: hey, cool it doesnt matter really what happens, its what it symbolises. the end of the week where I can say yes My duties are done, maybe we can go have fun

Of course, I forgot, she was also a retard.

Is she a Nigerian prince?

Getting a text back is not a bad sign in and of itself, some people don't like the phone/can't get away with making a call at that time and place (it depends on a lot of things obviously like time elapsed between contact blahblah).

Definitely a Nigerian prince though, Dutch people are far better at English than that.

kkj.jpeg

She looks really pretty on this one. What about legs? And her bum? Is it round and sexy or is it, well, american?

looks like Michelle Branch

but a simple "sure, see ya! ;)" would have sufficed. these bitches...

Yeah, except I'm the bipolar one. Your ex's case sounds more intense than mine (seeing as I never physically harmed my ex) but I can still relate.

my advice is still valid
go have sex with someone else, as soon as possible

You're from Texas

what the hell does me being from texas have to do with the body type i prefer??

I like it when women have big, natural boobs. Both of the big boobed girls I've boned (excluding a fat chick) had fake tits and it was kind of limited. They just don't feel right. They stay the same shape when she's laid on her back, which is kind of something, from a purely visual perspective.

if i'm fucking a girl, i love the natural boobs, not even neccassarily really huge, but just big enough to feel squishy

if i'm looking at a topless girl that i'm never going to fuck,
like the girl that's always topless in front of me but i can't touch her cuz she's "got a boyfriend"
then looking at implants is very visually hypnotically interesting to look at

Cute, but the nose ring is annoying.

Your loss. Nose rings are a plus for me. And red hair-dye. *swoons*

Tongue rings are even better.

That isn't the duck face, she's sort of smiling. She just has really amazing full lips. I've never dated a girl who had nose rings before, I kind of like them.

i love nose rings, tongue rings, blatantly fake hair colors, (blue/green/purple) and really full lips

Monoxide Child's friend's meth head mother that taught him all about sex

you mean the woman that taught me to make sure the girl gets her orgasm before i even pull my dick out of my pants??

It still feels like you're a monkey that has learned quoting multiple posts tbh.